“Helen”

Three rounds for time:
Run 400 m
1 1/2 pood kettlebell x 21 swings (55 lbs dumbbell swing)
12 pull-ups
post time to comments.

Another one of the ladies stops by for a visit…….

7 thoughts on “Another one of the ladies stops by for a visit…….

• May 13, 2009 at 4:59 am

From the VERY strict standards I learned and enforced at the Southwest Qualifier, I’m afraid I would have to no-count all of the kettlebell swings because his arms did not pass his ears at the top of the swing. I’m sorry, but that’s the strict way I roll. Peace out.

(this isn’t really anonymous. It’s me . . . Andy.)

• May 13, 2009 at 5:00 am

By the way, I would do Dutch’s class if it weren’t so late (Andy again).

• May 13, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Are you sure she was invited?

• May 13, 2009 at 3:45 pm

oh yes she is. Alicia I expect a sub 10 from you.

Im not sure who Andy is but my reply to Anonymous is : I cant help you with the class times because its the only time the box is available and wont affect the class.

• May 13, 2009 at 10:20 pm

OPT and Helen, one of my ALL TIME favorites!! “CrossFit is my sport and I am its athlete” – OPT. Love it!

• May 13, 2009 at 10:22 pm

Alicia-
    I’m fully convinced these girls have kidnapped Ryan and are holding him for ransom – three days in a row of pullups – no way!! Ryan, don’t worry, the CF Seven girls will come and save you!

Rest day today – looking forward to whatever comes out of the hopper tomorrow! (Will be there a little later – have late meeting at school).

• May 14, 2009 at 2:43 am

Ok, Ryan, I learned my lesson. Helen screwed me tonight. So, no more Tuesday workouts or just follow your WOD’s on Tuesday? I’m just having NO patience and am ready to be in shape…NOW! I also started a food blog so I will give you the link and you can check up on me anytime…confession: had a cheeseburger for dinner. Ooops!