Friday WOD

10 HSPU
50 Double unders

135/95 rx weight

15 thoughts on “

• July 31, 2009 at 2:58 pm

as rx'd: 10:56 (i think)

by the way.. superfly's previous best of 46 du is gone.. beat 50 whisky.

• July 31, 2009 at 4:19 pm

19 something for me. This was tough. It was great to see such a good turn out for a Friday morning.
    Newley

• July 31, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Greatness. Looking forward to it. Should be a battle. Mackey has set the bar pretty high.

• July 31, 2009 at 6:26 pm

10:33… but unfortunately my vagina does not allow me to do full handstand pushups. I had to use a sand bag under my head (what a pussy I know). Lucas, this is your chance to destroy me once and for all.

PS. Ryan killed it.. way sub 10, by a couple minutes I think…

• August 1, 2009 at 12:02 am

You embarass us with your talk

• August 1, 2009 at 1:38 am

15:11 (I think) – HSPU to sandbag; 95#. Great WOD!

Today was a really fun day! Thank you to Kyle and Brent for taking home some of the bacon explosion! 🙂

Looking forward to tomorrow! Don't forget, olympic lifting club is at 10:00 – yahoo!!!!

• August 1, 2009 at 2:09 am

Hey Amie what size are your oly shoes?

• August 1, 2009 at 2:41 am

Joey-
    These are the shoes I have – they are size 8, men's (I think they only come in men's sizes, but I could be making that up)

• August 1, 2009 at 2:59 am

sorry it was kind of inappropriate

• August 1, 2009 at 3:53 am

Ouch. who is the anonymous blog nazi?

• August 1, 2009 at 8:21 am

Matt-
    It was funny! Based on your new discovery, we should have invited you to girl's night out, haha…

• August 1, 2009 at 5:01 pm

The last three days have been SO much fun!! I decided this morning that a)summer break is outstanding and b)I can't sleep now days because I get so excited about whatever is happening the next day..today, I was fired up about oly lifting Saturday! YAY! The class was GREAT too – everyone did outstanding!!!

Angie was my partner for the WOD today, and we had to slow down at the end so Tony could catch up…we didn't want to make him feel bad by beating him. 🙂

Joey, good work on front squats! PR is always great!!

(Oh, and thanks to everyone for finishing off the bacon explosion – hope you liked it!)

• August 2, 2009 at 10:25 pm

pretty sore from saturdays class so just did some back squats today at the station 5 sets of 3
    225-275-305-315-365
    thanks again Amie for slowing down saturday so we could beat ya'll at the 500 reps wod I appreciate it

• August 3, 2009 at 1:53 pm

Amie,
    Thanks for making me feel welcome. I always did have these crazy internal motherly instincts… its such a relief being able to talk openly about them now…