WOD

Push Up
KB Swing
post time to comments.
WOD-nesday

14 thoughts on “WOD-nesday

• July 29, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Long tore it up yesterday. Great work. WOD-nesday. Bring it.

• July 29, 2009 at 9:27 pm

Ryan got a kick out of the following convo..

Me: "Man, I'm large and in charge."

My 4 yr old: "Mama, you're not fat. You're fluffy."

Thanks baby boy.

• July 30, 2009 at 2:10 am

Today's 4:30 class was so fun because there were SO many people there, and everyone busted their tails – AWESOME!! (And I hope more of you start posting!)

I scaled the pullups today (last time I'm doing that) and finished 20:45 I think. Good WOD, good power output. I like it!

• July 30, 2009 at 2:35 am

I'm gonna assume Lucas did it in about 23 flat.

• July 30, 2009 at 2:00 pm

20 min w/ 54lb KB
    This was tough on me. As always, I suck at push ups.
    Newley

• July 30, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Sorry Platt – Lucas killed it. 17:49 or something like that. I did 17:17 with blue band for pull-ups. But, I got 4 pull-ups in warm up with no band. Yippie. New Do-Wins arriving tomorrow. Y'all ready for me to crush some lifting records? At least that's what the guarentee on the shoe's says! Peace. alicia

• July 30, 2009 at 7:09 pm

Well, I did it and it was horrible. Hadn't run that long in 3 years.
    10k – 1 hour. Im not exactly sure it was 6.2 but it was more than 5.5.
    Everything from my lower back DOWN hurts.

• July 30, 2009 at 7:22 pm

AC had a great pace yesterday. And I witnessed the pull-ups. Solid.

How does Ryan come up with these workouts. Maniacal.

• July 30, 2009 at 8:10 pm

Correction…guarAntee. Sorry.

• July 30, 2009 at 9:01 pm

Angie-10K – WOWEE!! I've driven that far in my car 🙂

Alicia-CONGRATS on the pullups!!! That's awesome!

Today was the last day of summer school! It's always bittersweet to say goodbye to your students, and for many reasons, today was definitely one of the most rewarding days I've ever had as a teacher! We were reminded of how much progress all of the kids made this summer, and the staff at the warehouse were so kind and generous – we all left with lots of parting gifts! Even though there were plenty of days with high adventure, summer school with this crew was very rewarding, and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with them!

Rest day today and looking forward to WOD tomorrow! I'm bringing special treats! See everyone at 4:30!

• July 30, 2009 at 10:00 pm

Dude, what was todays WOD?? Youre killing me!

• July 30, 2009 at 10:13 pm

ASk the Boss. He didnt give me one to post today.

• July 30, 2009 at 10:56 pm

angie great job on the 10k I might try that next week or next year havent decided yet but I did run 3.5 miles yesterday. Did yesterdays main site wod today 135# clean and jerk ladder got 7rds+4reps.

• July 31, 2009 at 2:03 am