10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

post time to comments
Monday WOD

9 thoughts on “Monday WOD

• August 3, 2009 at 7:30 pm

Are you fucking insane?

• August 3, 2009 at 7:44 pm

Ryan has clearly lost it. Let's all pray that his future treatment for barbarianism goes well.

What's a solid time on this? Anything sub-20?

• August 3, 2009 at 7:45 pm

So like, remember the workout that 21-18-15 etc. of wall balls, pullups, KB swings and push ups? Well anyway, I did it in 18 or 17 or something and I was like thinking I was all cool and stuff, you know, until Lucas did it about a minute slower than I did. So then Lucas was all like "I'm the king! I'm the greatest ever!" But then on Sunday, I found out Andrew G. did it in 13:03 and I was all like "Man! 13:03! Dude!" and he was all "That's right!" and now when Lucas finds out, he'll probably be all like "Bogus! I thought I was the king" and "You probably cheated" and stuff.

Anyway, 13:03 is a really good time.

• August 3, 2009 at 9:08 pm

That does sound like stuff I would say.

This one is going to be fun. Tear it up 4:30 crew.

• August 3, 2009 at 11:21 pm

Sometimes I underestimate how hard a WOD is going to be. Today was one of those days. I wasn't feeling so great when class started, and things went downhill quickly. My hands ripped pretty good on round 6 and now feel like they've been put through a meat grinder – the rips are pretty gross! My one salvation was when Ryan said, "I'm cutting everyone off at 25:00 minutes". That was a trick – he let us keep going, and I think my time was 26 something.

This WOD was nasty. Hope tomorrow's WOD doesn't involve any type of bar because I won't be able to hold it…

• August 4, 2009 at 12:00 am

If anyone wants to be initiated into Crossfit with a really good Pukie WOD, this is the one.
    Yikes.
    15:something.

• August 4, 2009 at 1:43 am

great 6pm class today! class size keeps growing and growing!

tough wod. thrusters suck, snatch was nasty and pullups are fun until you rip your hands.

95#
    +40# weight vest

• August 4, 2009 at 2:07 pm

Dear Ryan,

Systematically torturing your gym members like yesterdays workout is not a great business plan. I would like to design CF Seven's WOD today in order to give everyone a break and maybe regain some of the fun in crossfit.

21-15-9
    Punch Ryan in the nuts
    Rip skin off Ryan's hand

Please post
    Thanks,

Andrew

• August 4, 2009 at 2:42 pm

My hands look nasty, but with enough tape, I'll be good to go today.

Ryan, thanks for the reminder about water yesterday – I realized yesterday about 1 pm that I hadn't had enough water throughout the day – oops 🙂 Also, can we play this game one day (or maybe a tournament???)