skill deadlift

What?

• August 6, 2009 at 12:40 pm

C2 rower:
    5k. 18:46.
    Damper 10

• August 6, 2009 at 1:44 pm

YAY deadlifts! Looks like a good WOD!

Will be out for a bit – ankle looks better this morning, not a baseball-like! Swelling looks more like a sprain – good news! Rest will be good….

• August 6, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Going to have to skip the skill DL work. Went heavy on Tuesday. Well, heavy for me but when compared to the Animal Platt (495 PR yesterday) there is no comparison. I assume there's no splitting here. Must do them in order to completion. Killer.

• August 6, 2009 at 3:54 pm

So you row instead of ride? We could've gone further than 5k.

• August 6, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Mackey that is so strong.

What is this workout? What does it mean?

• August 6, 2009 at 4:18 pm

I get it now. Duh. I thought the 3-3-3 had something to do with the wallballs and pushups. I thought it was a team thing or something.

• August 6, 2009 at 4:38 pm

I'm sorry superfly. I was trying to spend less time with you. I need some space. The rower is my friend now

• August 6, 2009 at 6:32 pm

:'(

At least I have the love of my cold titanium steed. Much better than some plastic piece.

• August 6, 2009 at 7:00 pm

sometimes you must substitute in order to make it feel like the real thing. plastic, carbon, rubber fist.

• August 6, 2009 at 7:30 pm

I've used a rubber fist before… but only so I could do three fist pumps at once, after beating Ryan in tennis…

• August 6, 2009 at 7:56 pm

We should do some CF7 tennis sometime. I'd like to hit sometime this weekend or next week if you wanna. I could probably stay interested for about 30 minutes so maybe it could be combined with a workout.

• August 6, 2009 at 9:57 pm

My 9:47 time for yesterdays wod as rxd was quickly one uped by my wife Tiffaney who yesterday had a baby for time at 55:00. That's right my son Abram was welcomed into this world in a hurry yesterday at 7:03 pm just 55 minutes after we got to the hospital. Mom and son are doing great and I must stop to thank God the Father for blessing me and Tiffaney with another son. We ask that y'all keep us in your prayers and we will hopefully be crossfiting again real soon thanks. And thank you again mackey and jo for dinner last night

• August 6, 2009 at 10:32 pm

Tony-
    CONGRATULATIONS!! That's exciting news! Can't wait to meet him!

• August 7, 2009 at 12:31 am

ha!! tony had another WHITE KID! no denying it now… the first one is tall and white.. clearly not yours.. and the second, is the same. when are you going to have a short mexican kid of your own??