“Grace”

135 pound Clean and Jerk, 30 reps

Use 95 pounds, 65 pounds or bar as needed and post time and load to comments.

9/11

14 thoughts on “9/11

• September 11, 2009 at 3:37 pm

Never Forget!!!
    I will never forget.

Grace: 9:16? @ 135
    missed a few jerks
    500m row: 1:52
    Rob D

• September 11, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Sore hammies from WODnesday made today a bit of a struggle but I puttered through.

Grace: 9:57 @ 95
    500m row: 1:57

Troy

• September 11, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Remember the alamo!

Grace as rx'd: 3:16

Friday classes are always fun and competitive

• September 11, 2009 at 4:25 pm

4:12 @ 135

PR by 1:13

• September 11, 2009 at 4:51 pm

I will NEVER forget who attacked us and why. Nor will I forget the sacrifices since. God bless this country and those who defend it.

Grace 8:02 @ 115
    500m row: 1:33

Bo

• September 11, 2009 at 9:37 pm

Grace as rx 2:32. 2 secs slower than my pr. I'll get it next time. Always a great wod congrats on all the pr's today. May God bless this great country on this day of rememberance and bless all those who suffered and who still fight for a country we still believe in.

• September 11, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Jackie as rx'd: 8:28

• September 12, 2009 at 12:19 am

Grace 2:49 PR, 500 row 1:32 not PR.

Good weight Bo!

• September 12, 2009 at 12:24 am

Well, even with jamming my thumb right before hand and THEN dropping the bar on my head (on rep 17), I finished with a PR of 3:23. Pretty happy with that, I guess. Row – 1:42. Trying to catch my husband which seems impossible…

• September 12, 2009 at 12:29 am

PR by 2 mins! 4:43, 95#. Grace is one of my all time favorites – many thanks to Angie for the moto! 🙂

THANK YOU doesn't ever seem enough for those who continue to serve our country, both here and downrange, to protect and keep us safe. Tony, Mackey, Kyle, Ruben – THANK YOU. (I hope I didn't forget anyone!)

• September 12, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Sat. AM – Barbara – 48:30. First time doing all five rounds – FUN!

By the last round, the mat was soaked with sweat and was hard to not slip on, which is really cool, showing how hard everyone worked! Great time mopping afterwards (thank you Mackey and David for helping mop!).

Mackey is a stud, doing Barbara in full gear – that was impressive – GOOD WORK!!

• September 13, 2009 at 7:32 pm

Barbara 38:05.

I pretty much was fighting back vomit from round three on.

Of course Platt's time was out of this world. Oh wait, he didn't finish. Never mind.

Bo