For time:
25 Back extensions
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
3 Rope climb ascents

Monday WOD

11 thoughts on “Monday WOD

• October 5, 2009 at 11:32 am

did this one on friday. as rx'd 15:07 (had to stop in the middle of back extensions to adjust the gsx ghd man smasher). felt like i should have been moving faster. don't kill yourself on the box jumps. 30 kb swings are pretty tough.

• October 5, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Mine might be faster because we don't have a rope. As Ryan always says "If it's too hard or we don't have the equipment, skip it!"

• October 5, 2009 at 2:15 pm

The movements that immediately stand out are the box jumps, KB swings and wallball. I don't think it's a coincidence those 3 movements are broken up with 3 movements. Clever programming.

Isn't there a flagpole nearby we can scale in lieu of the rope ascents?

• October 5, 2009 at 3:28 pm

You mean the greatest, coolest, most bestest GHD/Ab pads available on the market right now?!! The women folk love them.

• October 5, 2009 at 4:01 pm

Im thinking about making the the last exercise 5 weighted pull ups (60lb. what do you think.

• October 5, 2009 at 4:21 pm

That sounds money. Only other option I can think of would be muscle-ups. But I think the weighted PUs tax the forearms more than the MUs, so probably more akin to rope ascents.

• October 5, 2009 at 4:26 pm

I think we should just climb Andy!

Why hasn't Dyno-Ball.blogspot.com been added to the links yet? It gets more hit than google in a day…

• October 5, 2009 at 10:37 pm

• October 6, 2009 at 12:26 am

Courtney-WELCOME TO THE PULLUP CLUB!!! She snagged three kips in a row! GOOD JOB!!!

• October 6, 2009 at 1:20 am

Great job Courtney!!

• October 6, 2009 at 7:36 pm

I don't want to name any names but one of the athletes (we'll call him Bo F. Wait. That's no good. We'll call him B. French) didn't do the prescribed workout yet failed to make that notation next to his time. In the future, let's all remember this very important detail.

My time was 15:11 yet I realize I also did not do it as prescribed since the workout called for 50 box jumps and I did 30. I would think Amie, who is a math teacher, would be able to write a "50" on the board that doesn't look like a "30." Therefore, it is not my fault.

I am so great.