Complete 3 rounds and then rest for 2:00 minutes.
Repeat 3 times.
Total work time is your score.

3rds

10 pull ups
    10 push ups
    10 box jump
    10 pull ups
    10 push ups
    10 box jump
    then rest for 2 minutes. Do the above sequence again. Rest for 2 minutes, then do it again. We end up doing each exercise 90 times.

• January 4, 2010 at 3:27 am

OR do we repeat the above sequence twice, thereby doing each exercise 90 times, THEN rest two minutes, do them 90 more times, rest two minutes then 90 more times. Which is young feller?

• January 4, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Great 6 am Rooster Class this morning – we only had one person puke – the afternoon class should not use the back door as there may still be chucks that haven't been cleaned up yet – WOD 20:30 also ran 5 miles before class

PAUKUNE

• January 4, 2010 at 2:29 pm

is vomiting a measure of success? neat. sounds as neat as torn up hands. but don't you loose training time?

• January 4, 2010 at 3:21 pm

max effort

as i read it you are correct. 3 rounds of 3 sets of the triplet with 2 min rest between rounds for a total of 9 sets (90 total reps of each movement). subtract the rest time from the total time for your score.

• January 4, 2010 at 10:57 pm

Great work by the 6 am class this morning. I am not sure I would consider vomiting or ripped hands a measure of success. There are few things I hate worse.
    Newley

• January 5, 2010 at 12:34 am

Impressive work today! 4:30 class was huge and put up some good times! Manton came in with the fastest time, and he rescued a kitten to boot! I also learned today that cats do not like Whiskey.

I did main site WOD with some modifications- 13:00 something.

P.S. In my opinion, if your hands rip or you are about to meet pukie, it's time to stop a WOD. No sense in taking yourself out for multiple days.

• January 5, 2010 at 1:46 am

Good work by the 6 PM class as well! Trista, Bryan, and John…it was great meeting you all!

• January 5, 2010 at 2:15 am

I am out until I get over whatever jungle funk I picked up in Miami. This one looked fun.

• January 5, 2010 at 2:41 am

Check that, Amie, I don't like kittens.

Front Squat – 45X5, 95X5, 135X5, 185X5, 225X5, 235X5
    Last set was super ugly. Got the knee shakes bad.

3 rounds of 10 pullups, 10 pushups, 10 box jumps:

box jumps felt ok on the ankle.

• January 5, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Candice! Are you the 6p teacher these days? I would love to meet you!

• January 5, 2010 at 7:46 pm

Angie,

My classes are not set in stone as of yet. I just come in from time to time when a spot needs to be filled. I would to meet you as well, though. I hear great things about you from everyone because apparently, you are awesome!

• January 6, 2010 at 5:42 am

candice is a crossfit god. all hail candice.