5 rounds for time:
5 Overhead Squat (135 lb./95 lb.)
5 Sumo Deadlift Highpull (135/95)
5 Muscle Up (sub is 15 pullups and 15 dips)

Monday WOD, 2/15/10

12 thoughts on “Monday WOD, 2/15/10

• February 15, 2010 at 4:06 pm

I had planned on coming this morning to catch the 6 am class…my kitchen flooded yesterday and I was up late – overslept and missed the class! You all posted good numbers!

I’m a day behind on main site WODs. Made up Sunday – 1.5 pood KB is no joke.
    AMRAP, 8 minutes:
    4 HSPU
    8 KBS, 1.5 pood
    12 GHD

1 KBS short of 5 full rounds.

• February 15, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Last night was the third time I have set my alarm for 5:15am to come to the 6am class. I have not been to a 6am yet.

• February 15, 2010 at 5:26 pm

In Houston for soccer tournament for last Friday’s Rooster Class, CF’d in hotel workout room…3 rds x 5 deadlifts, 5 clean & jerk, 5 wghtd squats, 5 pp; 1 modified Cindy between each…20 push ups, 15 squats, 10 burpees. CF causes quite the curiosity by others…especially the man with a coffee cup in one hand and a dumbbell in the other!!?*#*!!…kudos, though, at least he was at the gym.

Out of town again for Monday WOD…college tours kicked off for my daughter (does that mean I’m too old for CF?? – YIKES)…looks like today’s WOD would have been good. – sorry I had to miss.
    Lori

• February 15, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Just checked out the suggested utube link….gives a whole new meaning to “done!!”

• February 15, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Around 14:20 as rx’d.

Good job 4:30 crew.

• February 15, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Today’s WOD looks kind of like a mash up of two recent main site WODs – it’s a TOUGH one! Great work in the 4;30 class today, and I really appreciate Andy helping out!

PS I realized about 30 minutes after I finished my WOD, that I did it in the wrong order – oops!

• February 15, 2010 at 6:37 pm

10:03 rx’d.
    Failed on last 2 mu bc Buzzard said, “cmon Andrew…don’t fail!”.

• February 15, 2010 at 7:03 pm

8 minutes!!!!!!

• February 16, 2010 at 5:34 am

Very sore from this WOD. Can’t reach coffee pot. will try to use straw. Can’t open drawer to get straw . . . and its going to be tough lecturing today without waving my arms around.

• February 16, 2010 at 11:09 am

great job on that wod Amie! I did it yesterday too, but did hspu to abmat and only 1pd kb. could barely lift the 1.5pd. Ken even laughed at me when I tried to swing it! got 6 full rounds. tough 8 minutes!

• February 17, 2010 at 6:34 am

Ava-Thank you!! 1.5 pood is REALLY heavy! 6 rounds – great work!!!