“Angie”
100 Squats

Modified version:
50 Pull-ups
50 Push-ups
50 Sit-ups
50 Squats

Angie is a tough WOD, one that you have to be wise in your approach. Scale as necessary because 100 pullups is no joke. The average Angie time is around 20 minutes – scale what you need to in order to get in the 20 minute time frame. Click here to see the top Angie times.

Compare to March 9, 2010. Post time to comments.

NOTICE:
*This Friday’s 6 pm class is cancelled (this week only).
*Memorial Day, Monday, May 31st, there will be one class only at 9 am.
*Class schedule will resume to regular times on Tuesday, June 1.

*******************************************************************************

Friday WOD, 5/28/10

17 thoughts on “Friday WOD, 5/28/10

• May 28, 2010 at 6:20 am

19:40 – 50/100/100/100

Almost didn’t show up, but the guilt of missing was unbearable. Plus I wanted to break the “tie” I had with Faith, but she scaled more so than I did. I’ll have to settle it next time. Hopefully it doesn’t involve running.

Good job today Roosters! Props to Brent for doing Rx

• May 28, 2010 at 6:33 am

Brent…. over achiever!!!! jealous that I didn’t do 50 more pull ups. great job Brent.
    Loved workout, not as bad as I thought. Good job roosters. Glad to see Fairh was there with me.

• May 28, 2010 at 6:36 am

50/100/100/100 14:31

• May 28, 2010 at 7:34 am

haha!!! Can’t see this small type keyboard!!
    FAITH much better!!

• May 28, 2010 at 8:00 am

Thinking of giving the main site WOD a go today. I assume the box is closing sometime around 5:15?

• May 28, 2010 at 8:12 am

That looks good LA, tell me how it goes. Im gonna do a scaled norcal regionals WOD today.

20 shoulder to overhead 155lbs (Actual wod is 185, ouch)
    40 burpees (jump over a paralette each rep)

Pat Barber who is my size did it with 185 in like 3 minutes

• May 28, 2010 at 8:19 am

hey gees, tony and i did that one a few days ago rx’d….
    tony got 5:25 and i got 7:25. it was awesome 🙁

• May 28, 2010 at 10:06 am

18:00 75, 50, 100, 100..

Push ups suck. And Eric, it’s nice of you to make me FEEL like I’m competing against you. 🙂

Roosters still rock.. glad to have Amy back and ERIC!!! 😀

And how am I always next to Mr. Rockstar RX Brent?? Makes me feel… wimpy.

Fairh

• May 28, 2010 at 10:10 am

Thanks Eric and Amy!

As Ryan pointed out on my 25th squat, not a PR.

• May 28, 2010 at 10:20 am

Mackey thats insane. Jerking 185lbs 20 times might take me 3 hours.

I saw the Khalipa video of him doing this wod and he did the push jerk unbroken, took him like 30 seconds. We have a depressingly long way to go.

• May 28, 2010 at 11:42 am

Lucas- 5:15ish is about the right neighborhood. I’m teaching the 4:30 class, so whatever time everyone wraps up and you finish too, we’ll lock up. C’mon and do the mainsite WOD “NUTTY” 🙂

• May 28, 2010 at 1:38 pm

That main site workout looks real doable until the hundred wall balls.

• May 28, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Max, Lauren and I are hitting a WOD at my box here soon since 7 is closed. Feel free to come by.

Everyone else is invited also. Call me if you were planning on working out at 5 or 6 tonight and want to join 817 658 7212 I live right by TCU.

• May 28, 2010 at 2:33 pm

22:40 50/100/100/100 Dead Last for the Rooster class

I thought squats would be easy and that was the worst part of the WOD – oh well Ronin you have a time to beat and you should!!!!!

Have a great weekend

• May 28, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Body and mind were not ready for that. Max was right – everything stopped cooperating aronud 20 wallballs.

21:10 with 225 on the DLs.

Good work 430 group.