“Kelly”
Five rounds for time of:
400m Run
30 Box Jump, 24 inch box
30 Wallball shots, 20 pound ball

Wednesday WOD, 5/19/10, GIRL’S WEEK!

19 thoughts on “Wednesday WOD, 5/19/10, GIRL’S WEEK!

• May 18, 2010 at 8:15 pm

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 19, 2010 at 6:04 am

Did Annie on Tues at he Black Box in NYC their sub for double unders 10 to 1 – I learned how to double unders

This morning went to CrossFit Gotham
    WOD 5 rds 40 double unders, 30 kettle bell swings (16kg) and 20 box jumps – 40:18 These guys do not believe in any sub for double unders they say if you can jump then you can do them – it was hard!!!!

• May 19, 2010 at 6:49 am

27:56 Rx

I used to think doing a workout shirtless wouldn’t make much of a difference, but it felt great! I’ll have to test it out during winter to see if it applies year round.

Good job today roosters!

• May 19, 2010 at 10:33 am

Eric ~ you need to “hit the bar” before you workout. It makes a huge difference too??*#*!! Paukune, sick you missed it. Would have been a great You Tube moment. (Sure wished you hadn’t mentioned NYC crossfit sub ratio of 10-1 – YIKES)

• May 19, 2010 at 10:35 am

Amy was flying today! Nice work girl!

Totally agree about the no shirt thing Eric.. 😉

ps.. not making excuses, but it will be nice when I can breath normally after being sick…

• May 19, 2010 at 11:11 am

4 rounds only.. 18:20 makes me mad I didn’t do the 5!!! Next time.

way to go Paukune, if I tried to do DU.. I would fall on my Face!

• May 19, 2010 at 11:29 am

Accidentally posted on yesterday:

27:32 Rx

Ryan thinks there were a couple 8-9 ft wall balls in there.

Still hurt like hell!

• May 19, 2010 at 1:56 pm

27:22 rx’ed . first time i’ve done kelly. wanted to slap her when i got done with her. ryan can kiss my ass on the 8-9 foot wall ball shots. can hardly wait to see which gal we get on friday.

PS lori, i never knew you were such a “headbanger”.

• May 19, 2010 at 6:04 pm

I love CF7! The comments today are hilarious and have made me laugh out loud. I also really appreciate that when I left the box today, I was completely renewed with energy, after being totally zapped when I left school. The afternoon athletes were absolutely amazing! Great effort today!!

PS With the increase in humidity, be sure to drink LOTS of water throughout the day and come to WOD fully hydrated. If you drink water during or after your WOD, please drink all that you need and pretty please, do not leave full cups of water laying around. THANK YOU!

• May 19, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Which is not to say that CF7 isn’t really cool – of course… er ah

Now about this water thing, lets not go keeling over from hyponatremia.

• May 19, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Ronin- You read way more into what I said that what was orignially intended. I like CF7 and the people contained in it, and today was a fun day! For what it’s worth, I am confident in the things I value, and that book isn’t on my summer reading list.

• May 19, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Lori you’ll have to show me how to properly “hit the bar.’ I want to get the full benefit out of it. You might have to do it a couple of times until I fully grasp the technique.

• May 19, 2010 at 9:03 pm

32min rx would have been alot longer without the help. It was fun though thought I would never stop sweating after.

• May 20, 2010 at 6:34 am

Amie – joking

That is a very good book though.

• May 20, 2010 at 9:30 am

Clean & Jerk – 95X3, 135X3, 155X2, 185, 195, 205, 215 fail, 215, 220, 225 fail

5 rounds:

Sprint 20 meters
    Sprint back 40 meters then
    20 meters back to the start,
    5 x 88# kb swing
    15 pushups
    rest ~ 1 min.

Tag teamed with Andy alternating rounds. Good metcon.

• May 20, 2010 at 11:09 am