“Nancy”
Five rounds for time of:
400 meter run
15 Overhead squats (95 lb./65 lb.)

Compare to 2/18/10. Post time to comments.

NOTICE:  This Friday’s 6 pm class is cancelled (this week only).

*****************************************************************************
20 Healthy Snacks These snacks are pretty spot on. Some may be more paleo friendly than others, but all look to have great potential.

KFC’s Double Down by the Numbers Post thoughts to comments.

Wednesday WOD, 5/26/10

17 thoughts on “Wednesday WOD, 5/26/10

• May 25, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I will be scaling since OHS are one of my weakest moves.

• May 25, 2010 at 8:37 pm

As long as your working them, Bo!

I used to struggle to OHS a 35# bar. Now I can do 160#. Work on your weaknesses and they will become your strengths.

• May 25, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Running and squats. How original. And don’t listen to her Bo. Work on your strengths and they’ll become stronger. I used to curl the 55 pound dumbells and now I’m up to 75. That’s 75 pounds for each hand m-fer!!

• May 26, 2010 at 6:12 am

14:48 – 65 lbs followed by Lori’s “sit up” challenge

Frank the Tank 13 something and getting his name on the “Big Board” congrats!!

Eric / Sank yall weren’t sleeping in together were you?? no shows

• May 26, 2010 at 6:37 am

Candice the only reason you ever “struggled” with 35 on an OHS is because you used to have the shoulder flexibility of Max Effort. And quit encouraging Bo, it’s fun to listen to him make pre excuses.

Hey kick ass this weekend! No prisoners.

• May 26, 2010 at 7:52 am

Rx 13:38 after failing twice on the last squat (including one on my head). Thanks Paukune!

Did yesterday’s WOD in 10:31. My legs are gonna hurt.

Sank has been gone for two days. A little worried.

Amy – glad to see you found a good outlet for your OCD. Sounds like something I would do.

• May 26, 2010 at 8:20 am

16:28 at 75# not all the squats were pretty as shoulders gave out. Had to do the last 8 with the bar on my shoulders. all of a sudden 75# was pretty easy.

Warning: Ryan said Friday is going to be a beast.

• May 26, 2010 at 8:35 am

Power clean PR 225lbs
    Back Squat PR 300lbs

Then yesterday I failed 7 times in a row on Snatch 10 pounds below my max. Did my first L-sit for 30 seconds and was shaking 6 seconds in.

• May 26, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Mark, I would hardly call crashing after work “sleeping in.” I might even miss Friday’s WOD. I’ve been overly sore for a week and might need to rest up some.

• May 26, 2010 at 5:52 pm

16:26 @ 75

oh too short

• May 26, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Ronin- That’s really good! Last time you did this WOD, you used 65# – way to go!

• May 26, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Ronin you showed me up again with more wieght –

• May 26, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Well I’m a little behind on the wods. So I did DT today 9:00 pr as rx’d

• May 27, 2010 at 10:31 am

16:36 I think at 65#. Since I made a pre excuse, I don’t need to make a post excuse.

• May 27, 2010 at 11:34 am

Right on the weight, I little shy on the time, but with the pre excuse who cares.

Much appreciate your not training and crummy eating plan. It gives me the illusion that I am gaining on you.

My pre excuse for tomorrow is that Angie is too fricking long.

• May 27, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Ronin-I ate bad for a couple of days, but I’m good to go now. Training is on track 🙂

• May 27, 2010 at 2:57 pm

We missed you Eric. Come back.