“Filthy 50”
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

Friday WOD, 6/18/10

21 thoughts on “Friday WOD, 6/18/10

• June 17, 2010 at 7:58 pm

Hmm. Is this even possible.. I’m getting winded just reading it. And where is some sort of 50 yard dash, jeez.

See you roosters on the flip side..

• June 17, 2010 at 8:46 pm

OMG, my heart rate is up just watching this workout….of course, I just finished a whole plate of mexican food and some dark chocolate almonds for cardiovascular reasons!!….kind of makes me want to throw up.

Faith, is there really a 50 yard dash too??

uh, I’m out of town(?) hmmm.

• June 18, 2010 at 3:37 am

I’m so psyched for this one. Last time I did “dirty thirty” and barely completed it. 6 am can’t get here fast enough!

• June 18, 2010 at 6:26 am

26:52 but due to some mid-wod confusion I switched back extensions and wall balls. I think it was beneficial to my time but who knows. I started the burpees at 20 minutes and change and finished them around 26 minutes. 44 straight double unders then the last 6.

• June 18, 2010 at 6:31 am

Great workout this morning! way to go roosters.

Should have rx today.. only thing I’m not good at is DU’s. should have tried… 27:09. with 150 jump roping. The worse thing are those stupid burpees!!! seemed like it took forever. Glad that’s behind me. you all have a good weekend.

• June 18, 2010 at 6:54 am

A very fast 36:03, Rx of course.

Back extensions SUCKED I remembered them being easy. I was practically screaming on the last 10 reps. Surprised somebody didn’t tell me to shut up. Burpees were slow and steady and DU probably added 5-8 minutes to my time. My legs just didn’t want to jump high enough. Overall I loved it. Hope to get under 30 minutes next time.

Mark and Scott noticeable no-shows. I’m very disappointed in both of you.

Thank you Faith for putting away my bar and medicine ball. That was very nice of you.

• June 18, 2010 at 7:20 am

27:07 I only did 30 k to e.. Those were weird and awkward. No DU for me either, I need to practice that.. 150 jumps. I HATE wall balls, yuck.

Eric let’s have a back extention competition, maybe I could beat you in one thing, I’m really good at that. 😀

Thank you Whisky and E Rock for the kipping lesson, that was helpful!

And I know my music was awesome, so you’re all welcome.

• June 18, 2010 at 7:27 am

Oh and I have a great picture of Killer and his wall.. Where do I post it 🙂

• June 18, 2010 at 8:00 am

forgot to mention…. way to go on weight loss Killer!!!!

• June 18, 2010 at 8:05 am

I think i was around 24 minutes this morning, but only did the dirty thirty + 150 jumps..Felt very dizzy after back extensions and burpees are the worst thing in the world.

Faith, can’t wait to see that picutre of the wall..Amy thanks for the words! This Cross Fit thing works!!

Great Class today Roosters and we even had a San Antonio visitor.

• June 18, 2010 at 8:19 am

Yeah, Killer is looking mighty slim. One of these days he needs to go Chippendale and show off the guns.

Alright Faith I accept your challenge. What are the terms? Max reps, set amount of time, or tabata? We’ll also need 2 judges to make sure no one cheats(you). Think of something to bet as well. What’s a competition without a prize after all?

Where did E Rock come from anyway? Not a bad nickname and I’ve definitely been called worse haha.

• June 18, 2010 at 8:44 am

36:39 at Rx – seriously gassed when done but glad i completed it. Whiskey – thanks for the final push.

Paukune texted me last night to get me fired up and then no showed…very amatuer and did not expect that.

i am out next week doing some serious relaxation in the Dominican. i will be thinking of you all as i watch the sun come up. Take care.

• June 18, 2010 at 8:56 am

Bush League, Paukune… Bush League…

• June 18, 2010 at 9:20 am

Some obvious cherry picking (or lack thereof) this AM. Bunch of no shows!

Killer is slim and fast. Like a sports car.

32:27 RX – 5 minutes on DU, but actually hit two in a row a couple times.

• June 18, 2010 at 9:27 am

Now I know why Killer detroyed wall… lack of Food!!!! Poor guy hadn’t eaten since last Saturday!

• June 18, 2010 at 10:24 am

I don’t let walls talk S?%T to me! That one had something say and I showed them.

• June 18, 2010 at 10:55 am

Ya’ll are awesome!!….I’m “wiped”. 22:47 – Only did the “dirty thirty” instead of “filthy fifty”…16# wallball vs. 20#. After first 10, went with heavier KB, also reg JR. Faith, thanks for putting my stuff up. And, I don’t know, “E Rock” does sound better than “E rica”. I’m headed to “Bear Mountain”-AZ/NM for some primitive camping and missioning with the Indians. Prob won’t crossfit..altitude is a bear – speaking of, hope I don’t see one this year. See ya’ll in 10 days or so. Killer, at the rate you’re going, think how buff you’ll be by then??*#**!! Stay fit!!

Did our San Antonio visitor leave with a Crossfit Seven T-shirt??

• June 18, 2010 at 12:41 pm

When I saw this workout, I was never so happy to have a sore back. Good luck my four-three-O friends. One of these days I’ll try it and see if I can break an hour. But not today. Today I’ll just sit out and make excuses like a real man. Maybe grab a beer.

• June 18, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Roosters – I am in Carmel for the US Open – sorry I missed – while y’all were sweating your asses off I was enjoying Peable Beach weather in the low 60’s –

Eric / David – glad to see rx

super aggie your comments are not needed

• June 18, 2010 at 7:49 pm

I love to hate the filthy fifty…
    29:20 RX
    wall ball and burpees kick my butt!

Amie and Angie…missed ya girls!

• June 20, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Eric, it is so on.. Let’s do max rep.. Loser buys winner a pack of gum.