12 thoughts on “Wednesday WOD, 6/9/10

• June 9, 2010 at 6:29 am

18:43 @ 85#

Decided to do DUs and that really slowed me down. Although I did rip off 7 a few times, which felt pretty good.

Every workout recently I think to myself “I’ve never sweated this much in my life.” I have a feeling this trend will continue since it isn’t even that hot yet.

Oh ya, Lori and Faith cheated by not adding enough weight!!

• June 9, 2010 at 7:33 am

19:06 @ 85# and the DUs. now wish i would have gone full RX.

it’s 8:33 and i am still sweating.

• June 9, 2010 at 7:35 am

17:23 RX – Double Unders 1 at a time. Light crew this morning.

• June 9, 2010 at 7:50 am

13:00 @ 55#.. that’s close to RX weight, maybe I should have tried..

Eric, don’t be such a sore loser. 315 skips is a lot.

DU are awkward.. who wants to be good at them anyway, right Lori? 😛

Props to Brent for being the RX man of the hour..

• June 9, 2010 at 9:54 am

Hey is there a way to see those videos from Sat or whatever? Was there some kind of competition or something?

• June 9, 2010 at 10:26 am

Faith, I believe you did 15 in a row on your second round. You could have easily done RX weight. Heck, you might have been able to do closer to 95# and I thought we established already that I’m a sore loser.

• June 9, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Eric, thank you for encouraging me to at least add 5 lbs to my bar…I admit I should have had more weight and gone slower. You know in those interviews they do every now and then with the question as to what is your “least favorite Crossfit move”….I think I’ve decided “DUs”…way overrated. Who needs them. I don’t skip, I JUMP – 105 – 35…Hmmmm. I did need to perform my workout faster today though, because I was helping my single female Crossfit friends take notice of how Tabata sit-ups have certainly paid off for YOU….”they” have noticed lately you go “Chippendale”(?) before you start your workout!!?*#**!! Where is it you really work nights??

Faith, thank you for inspiring me to RUN FASTER!!! I think you were just being nice. Thank goodness that big truck was in the way – I have an excuse.

• June 9, 2010 at 4:38 pm

9:48.

European adventure has been memorable.

• June 9, 2010 at 4:41 pm

I’m keeping in shape gotta look good for the ladies, and certain guys. I can’t control who’s looking I just gotta bring the heat.

• June 9, 2010 at 6:26 pm

I can’t believe the top European women did this 2 mins faster…WOW!

• June 10, 2010 at 7:46 am

ouch.. woke up this morning with VERY sore shrug muscles.. whatever those are called.

Haha, Lori, I was letting you set the pace, I didn’t want to go much faster. 🙂 YOU ARE SUCH AN ATHLETE!! I want to be like you! It’s inspiring to work out next to you..