Rack jerk 1-1-1-1-1
followed by 200m Walking lunges.

Jerk can be front or back loaded. Post loads to comments.

Happy First Day of School!

What better way to celebrate the start of a new school year than by watching a group of kids lifting heavy! (When the kids get to clean and jerk, watch their feet, especially on the recovery of the jerk – all of the kids recover properly by stepping back with the lead foot and then stepping forward with the back foot. This method ensures the weight does not shift and stays properly centered over their body.)

Don’t forget if you have previously completed a CrossFit Level 1 certification, you must now take the Level 1 test to maintain your certification. There are two upcoming tests: Sunday, September 19 in Allen and Sunday, October 24 at GSX. It is free to register for the test (first time test takers); once you register for the test, HQ will send you a link that includes the material being tested. The tests are administered on the last day of Level 1 certification courses and are scored on site. You must take and pass the test prior to December 2011 to maintain your CrossFit trainer certification. There is a FAQ link on each registration link.

Monday WOD, August 23, 2010

6 thoughts on “Monday WOD, August 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010 at 6:28 am

RJ – 155, 185, 205F, 205, 215F

For anyone thinking 200m walking lunges looks easy. You’re in for a treat.

Mark is an animal. Hopefully he shows up to more morning classes.

Faith, you were WAY too smug today after those lunges.

Brent, quit being stubborn and rest up!

• August 23, 2010 at 10:27 am

RJ – 105 5x

Leah you’re very strong, you just started and you keep up, you’re making me look bad 😛

Eric that’s very heavy weight, wow.. So let me be smug on lunges. Besides, it’s hard not to be smug when you’re the winner..

See you ECF7RRT people in the morning! David you should come.

And where has Amy been??

• August 23, 2010 at 11:33 am

145 # good, just missed 155# due to no 2nd dip

i know runners meet at TCU tennis but at what time? How many miles tomorrow?

• August 23, 2010 at 12:19 pm

5AM and 6 miles.

• August 23, 2010 at 1:29 pm

I’ll be there in morning.
    I’m back from Vaca!

• August 23, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Faith, I expect to be lifting more then you in 2 weeks. . .that’s my goal for improvement so you better bring it!!!
    Don’t worry though, you can own me in everything else, like the 6 mile run that I won’t be able to finish tomorrow! 😉

Pretty sure my muscles are still contracting from the walking lunges this morning.

Really liked the workout!! Failed on lift attempt 5 though *sigh* next time!