“Cindy”

OR

“Mary”
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups

Compare to May 18 (Cindy) or January 22 (Cindy or Mary). “Lean Cindy” is new – it’s a WOD designed for athletes who are working on leaning out.

Post your choice of girls and rounds completed to comments.

People ask Ryan all of the time about new classes, more equipment, etc. Great news is on the horizon!! Additional classes will be added very soon, along with several other great new goodies!! Stay tuned for more details!!

Thursday WOD, August 19, 2010

17 thoughts on “Thursday WOD, August 19, 2010

• August 19, 2010 at 7:18 am

Nice work ECF7RRT!

Thanks SO much, Eric and Brent for doing that speedwork with me, it makes training SO much more fun. Y’all are great athletes!

Props to the “Rookie of the Year”, Eric for running his first seven miler ever!

Next Thursday I’ll have a little post run breakfast for motivation. 😉

• August 19, 2010 at 8:03 am

Is every Thursday going to be speed work?

Faith, I like my steak medium rare.

• August 19, 2010 at 9:54 am

Speed or tempo runs.. Next week is a tempo run: six miles total, four miles at 7:20 pace. So you start slow, build up to your pace goal, hold it for four miles then ease back down.

Steak for breakfast?? Is that what champions eat?

Also, how do you get a pull up bar at home?

• August 19, 2010 at 11:51 am

Faith – Studbarpullup.com
    I have it at home, its great.

Cindy is such beating. Doubtful I relive it again.

• August 19, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Andrew, that is how Andy is with Fran! He went as hard as he possibly could (doesnt really sound like him, does it?!) one time and he will never do it again… he said.
    Im gonna try my hand at Mary. Gotta practice my pistols…

• August 19, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Mary is way better b/c you physically have to stop throughout, built in breaks I guess. Cindy you don’t stop so its miserable.
    I remember Andy’s Fran, he won’t do that again. I will probably try Cindy one last time just so I can say I did 30 then retire. Dumb i know.

Good luck Angie!

• August 19, 2010 at 1:26 pm

Faith – looks like I have to stay in at least one more week! Good job on the 6:30 miles Eric!

• August 20, 2010 at 8:33 am

Wheres todays WOD??

• August 20, 2010 at 9:11 am

some one kidnapped the website wizard…

WOD: 400M Run – 25 burpees
    400M Run – 25 wall balls
    400M Run – 25 push ups
    400M Run – 25 OH squats @95#

15:00 @ OHS at 75# for 12 then the bar for 13

• August 20, 2010 at 9:53 am

Thanks David…I have to do at home today…what’s good to replace wallballs?? don’t own one. I’m running mileage on levy so will prob ditch 400ms ~

• August 20, 2010 at 9:58 am

Worked out at xfit bellevue in Seattle this morning. By far the coolest box of the 5 or so that i’ve visited. It was a cool 65 degrees btw. http://www.crossfitbellevue.com
    3 rounds
    10 C&Js (135 rx I did 115)
    20 PUs
    2 uphill shuttle runs

• August 20, 2010 at 11:00 am

12:50 w/ 45lb OHS

Lori, thrusters with just the bar would probably be about right. Maybe do a few less.

Faith, Newly, and Brent noticeable no-shows. Y’all didn’t run without me did you?!?

• August 20, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Eric – my WOD today was 2 extra hours of ZZZs. Late night + sore from run. Might beat your time this afternoon.

Have to get my trash talk in before you start beating me on a regular basis.

• August 20, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Cool WOD for Friday..

Eric, A. I’m in Lackland, TX to see my brother graduate Basic training in the Airforce. B. I’m not doing Fridays anymore before my marathon. It’s sad, I know. 🙁

Saturday, 6 am run from Panara on University, 10 miles. Come!

• August 20, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Maybe another Saturday Faith. Not sure if I’m ready for 10 miles just yet.

• August 21, 2010 at 12:24 pm