Seven rounds for time of:
200m Run
10 Kettlebell Snatch, right arm (1.5 pood/1 pood)
10 Kettlebell Snatch, left arm
5 L-Sit Pullups

Kelton Research conducted a poll for Nutrisystem asking what would people give up for the summer in exchange for a flat stomach. A total of 1,001 participated to show interesting results:

• Three-quarters of both men and women would have been willing to give up something — such as watching TV, shopping, using a cellphone or computer for the summer — for a flat tummy.

• Almost half say they don’t diet because they don’t want to give up their favorite foods.

• About a third don’t want the inconvenience of dieting, and a quarter don’t want to deal with the stress.

Tuesday WOD, August 17, 2010

9 thoughts on “Tuesday WOD, August 17, 2010

• August 17, 2010 at 7:01 am

Yay Rooster Run club. Four miles. So.. Who wants to do White Rock half in Dec??:D

• August 17, 2010 at 7:34 am

Faith according to Mark we are no longer the Rooster Run Club. From this moment we shall be called the Elite CF7 Rooster Run Team or ECF7RRT for short.

I would do the White Rock thing, but I have to let you win at something. After all I’m a sprinter.

• August 17, 2010 at 9:26 am

I am aiming for the white rock half!!!! I’ll see where my training’s at come Sept and then register.

WOD kicked my a** this morning!!!

Looking at 7 rounds I was mentally defeated before I even started and about 3 rounds in I was physically whipped as well. My goal was to finish and that’s pretty much all I did blah 22:35 I think.
    15# rounds 4-6 and 20# rounds 1-3 and 7

• August 17, 2010 at 9:32 am

I’ve been intimidated by the heat, but yesterday wasn’t so bad. PR power clean 145# and close to PR Fran 5:39 rx’d. See you guys this afternoon!

• August 17, 2010 at 9:44 am

Oooo I like it, ECF7RRT 😉

Whoa Leah, a 4 miler then a WOD?? You’re beasty.

That’s heavy weight and a great time Lauren, nice work!

• August 17, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Paukune-
    I have math materials for you for your CF math….will put it in a green file folder with your name on it. You can use any/all with the kiddos you volunteer with 🙂

• August 17, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Awesome – thank you – excited to try Crossfit Math with the Como kids

• August 17, 2010 at 6:46 pm

Paukune-
    I didn’t get to the gym today – will take it tomorrow afternoon.

• August 17, 2010 at 7:42 pm