Mobility WOD

Seven rounds for time of:
7 Thrusters (135 lb./95 lb.)
7 Kettlebell Swings (1.5 pood/1 pood)
7 Burpees
7 Toes to bar
7 Box Jumps
7 Pull ups
7 Push ups

CF7 is in the market for new t-shirts! What is your favorite CrossFit t-shirt? Check out this link! Submit your t-shirt designs, quotes, colors, and t-shirt requests to comments!

Monday WOD, October 4, 2010

25 thoughts on “Monday WOD, October 4, 2010

• October 3, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Been in Vegas for a week drinking and got back last night. So today just decided to snatch for fun. I will now be drinking every week and just lifting on weekends…

• October 3, 2010 at 7:09 pm

How about “good health requires intense fitness” or something of that sort

• October 3, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Or “intense health requires good fitness.”

• October 4, 2010 at 6:19 am

DNF back tightened up. Not really sure what happened.

Thanks for the advice Mark.

I’ll talk to a friend and see if he can draw something cool to put on a shirt.

• October 4, 2010 at 11:00 am

Congrats on the Snatch PR. Looks like that trip is paying off.

• October 4, 2010 at 11:10 am

That’s two WOD’s you’ve DNF in a row, Eric.

• October 4, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Good job Andrew . I always new you had it in you to hit a good snatch.

-Eric its hard to talk smack when your not finishing workouts. Lets go son! Time to man up!

• October 4, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Running around Ross instead of Target hardly consistutes as a DNF Whisky. Don’t be a hater just because your team lost. Show up next Saturday and try again or don’t we both know what the outcome will be.

• October 4, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Diligentia – Vis – Celeritas

My Mom’s Stronger Then Your Dad

• October 4, 2010 at 1:14 pm

My Latin’s shaky. I remember accuracy and power, but what’s vis?

• October 4, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Interesting that at 3pm there is only one post re: today’s 6am class and it was Eric with a DNF. I think the rest of us are so spent that “no comment” seemed like the way to go. Tough ass WOD. I think I finished in 29:36. It was one of those that I thought would never end….

• October 4, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Ryan, I still think we should re-name today the Seven Levels of Hell. I’m just glad to have finished.

• October 4, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Needed to sleep in this AM. Was hoping to make an afternoon. That bad huh? It sounds bad!

• October 4, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Ryan queue up today’s main site WOD sometime in the future please. It looks like a lot of fun.

Not sure what happened on spelling constitutes.

• October 4, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Don’t feel bad, I DNF’d today as well. Only got thru 6 rds and it was time for me to leave.

October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month. We will be holding the annual Tarrant County Buddy Walk for Down syndrome on October 16th at the Ballpark in Arlington (Ranger Stadium).

If you are so inclined, check out my son’s team page to join us for the walk, support our team or both.

• October 4, 2010 at 3:40 pm

24:40 55lbs… it was so exhausting, but glad
    I did it. Where were all the girls this morning??

• October 4, 2010 at 5:28 pm

26:21 with 95# thrusters

• October 4, 2010 at 7:00 pm

I’ve been bugging Ryan about T-shirts for about 5 months now.
    -There’s fit….and then there’s CrossfitSeven
    -Just when you thought you were fit
    -If you can talk, you’re not trying hard enough

would like a tank in black or char gray
    long sleeve is good going into fall and winter.

• October 4, 2010 at 7:13 pm

I want a t-shirt that says, “That’s not sweat, it’s my body crying” 🙂

• October 4, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Tough WOD but I really liked it (no running, hurrah!!)

25:02 @ 55# and I use the nice fat green band for all my pullups.

BUT, for the first time ever my toes actually hit the bar!!!! Until I got tired but still exciting!! 🙂

• October 4, 2010 at 8:08 pm

6 pm class, thanks Andrew!

He said I make burpees look “cute”??? Jeez, don’t say that around Whiskey, he will accuse me of not trying hard enough :o/

30:05 thought I’d never finish.. 55# thruster b/c pre marathon week, then RXish.. definitely broke things up into twos and threes.. purple skinny band and the guy tire for box jumps 😀

Brent that was odd seeing you at 6 pm and not 6 am..

ECF7RRT run tomorrow morning at 5! I’m only running like 3 or 4 but I’m sure someone else will run further.

Thanks to everyone who bought Down Syndrome Awareness bracelets!! Newley that’s cool about the walk, I’m sure Sarah and I will be there, you running?

• October 4, 2010 at 8:27 pm