Mobility WOD

Strength: Max weight Thruster 1-1-1

40-30-20-10
Bar Thruster
Double unders
Sit ups

Post max thruster weight and metcon time to comments.

What’s on the menu?

Yesterday, we talked a lot about recovery. One of the biggest advantages to good recovery is good nutrition. Whether you suscribe to Paleo, Zone, gluten-free, or a vegan/vegatarian lifestyle, there are a million ways to go about properly fueling your body. The trick is to maintain a good balance between protein, carbs and fat that works best for you. Try out one of these recipes and post results to comments.

Chicken Cacciatore, Core Performance

Grilled Flank Steak Salad, Eat This, CFSC

Peperonata, www.robbwolf.com

Paleo Peppers, www.livestrong.com

And, my favorite part of any meal, dessert! (So, that one may be a little less than Paleo, but it is seriously the best thing I’ve ever eaten….)

Thursday WOD, October 14, 2010

9 thoughts on “Thursday WOD, October 14, 2010

• October 13, 2010 at 7:29 pm

There’s a great article on CF Journal about the Worst WOD Ever: http://journal.crossfit.com/2010/10/worst-wod-ever.tpl#_login Funny, all of the comments about other people’s worst WOD vote is the same one that is top of my list too – Kalsu!

(I’ve missed you all terribly this week! Will be back Thursday for sure!!!)

• October 14, 2010 at 10:07 am

Anyone wanna bike sometime.. later today.. this week/weekend?

• October 14, 2010 at 11:40 am

DId anyone do this workout? It looks just plain awful. Times? Comments? Someone share!!

• October 14, 2010 at 11:46 am

did it. 12:28 subbed DU for 3 skips. shoulders will burn.
    u can do it.

• October 14, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Im coaching the 6pm tonight, so if you are looking at this WOD and thinking about not coming, I have a scaled version for all of you.

See you tonight!!

• October 14, 2010 at 3:54 pm

So…. free hip hop lesson tonight at lululemon athletica off 7th at 5:30. It’s like crosstraining. 😀

• October 14, 2010 at 5:48 pm

7:57.

Great effort 5 crew.

• October 14, 2010 at 7:04 pm

I didn’t know Paukune and Walters knew hip hop.

• October 14, 2010 at 10:14 pm

12:13 I would say, not my favorite workout? I can’t do double unders 🙁 I started with a guys bar so I think that was a bad idea?
    Also as we all know I don’t use my legs well and pretty much muscled the bar for all 100 reps so my arms were pretty blown by the end of it all!!

Lauren what was your time?? You killed this workout!!! Thanks for the motivation after finishing, I was dying!! 🙂