Mobility WOD

Clean and Jerk 1-1-1-1-1

1 Pullup 1 Pushup the first minute,
2 Pullups 2 Pushups the second minute,
3 Pullups 3 Pushups the third minute, etc…… as long as you can go.

Post clean and jerk weight, plus rounds completed of pullup/pushups to comments.

*************************************************************************************************************************
Registration is now open for the Jingle Bell Walk/Run!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Trinity Park and So7
2300 West Seventh Street
Register here!

Beyond the Whiteboard posted this link a couple of days ago on Facebook, with the caption, “She must be a CrossFitter”…solving puzzles for time. 🙂

Friday WOD, November 12, 2010

12 thoughts on “Friday WOD, November 12, 2010

• November 12, 2010 at 8:08 am

DL – 345# (PR)

14 rounds

3 pull ups away from getting to 15. Lots of PRs being set this morning including a 45# C&J from Miles. The video should be posted shortly.

• November 12, 2010 at 8:53 am

CJ – 125 PR from 105 last time, yay! Thanks for the push Mark and Eric..

10 rounds, 11 burpees and two pull ups . Miles slowed me down, he kept getting in my way..

10 mile run at 7 am tomorrow from Panera Bread on University. Brent COME!!

• November 12, 2010 at 9:14 am

205 C&J – Think it is a PR – could probably do more with better form

13 Rounds

Damn Eric, If I knew you were going to 14 I would have pushed harder.

I hope to make the run. Need to get in better running form.

• November 12, 2010 at 10:00 am

275# C&J
    305# Squat Clean (failed on the jerk)

11 Rounds. Subbed pushups for burpees.

Faith, there was plenty of room for both of us! Dont blame me for your rounds! =P

Great job to everybody working on their kipping post WOD. Drive those HIPS!! Amy will be doing butterflys before long

• November 12, 2010 at 10:34 am

C&J 175# just missed 185# / 12 rounds

Lori – was that a PR for you on c&j???

Congrats Faith on the new PR

Hodnett – looking for big numbers from you in the 4:15 class!!!!!

• November 12, 2010 at 10:35 am

245lbs Clean& Jerk (PR)
    8 full rounds + 9 pullups. Couldn’t finish the pushups in the minute. More important for me was I completed 6 rounds without a band. 2 months ago I couldn’t do 2 pullups without the big fat band. Thanks Ryan.

• November 12, 2010 at 1:32 pm

85 lbs working on form
    9 rounds.
    Thanks Miles… I think finally I got the kipping down!!!
    Way to go Faith! you rock.

Everyone did great this morning. Way to go Roosters.

• November 12, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Paukune – 175!

Outstanding

• November 12, 2010 at 6:13 pm

I don’t ever see Manton post so I’ll do it for him – he did 17 rounds and was on 18 when he ran out of time on like the 10th pushup. Or was he on round 17? Either way, he had the whole 5pm and a lot of the 4:15 crew watching him. Very impressive.

• November 12, 2010 at 8:41 pm

185 C&J (PR)
    14 rounds

Manton – that is crazy! Way to go.

• November 12, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Manton is cool and all, but…..

So if we are scaling, which he should, proping him is like giving a shout out to an ant.

Wait.

If we scaled Mantom up a bit he’d be Miles with conditioning (and tats) added.

Oh hell.

Manton is just pure bad assed.

• November 12, 2010 at 10:09 pm

Bo C&J at 185

Damn it!

That was my pre broken goal.

In the corner of shame, but way to go Bo.