Mobility WOD

HEROES AND GIRLS WEEK!
FRAN
21-15-9
Thrusters (95 lb./65 lb.)
Pullups

followed by tabata situps

Compare to August 16. Post time to comments.

Fran is THE GIRL whose number, 21-15-9, you don’t want and whose name you’ll never forget. Meet another CrossFitter for the first time, and they are likely to ask you, “What’s your Fran time?” She might break you, but I guarantee you will strategize and obsess about her until her turn comes again…3, 2, 1 GO!

Miguel Flores recored the first two-minute Fran!

“Flying Fran”

Friday WOD, November 19, 2010

11 thoughts on “Friday WOD, November 19, 2010

• November 18, 2010 at 10:13 pm

The bitch is back!!!!!!

• November 19, 2010 at 8:11 am

My goal this morning was sub 10 min –

Last year I did Fran rx my time was 12 something –

At the level one cert in Fort Worth I was told I couldn’t do Fran rx because they said I didn’t have the ability to handle 95# thrusters.

This may not seem like a big deal but it was to me – Fran 7:50 rx – suck it HQ

• November 19, 2010 at 11:13 am

7:30 with 85# and roughly half PU were banded. Slower than last time. PUs are still a weakness.

• November 19, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Pau-Kune – Thats awesome, man!

I love anything that ends with “Suck – it…”

That probably sounds really dirty, but it wasn’t meant to be.

• November 19, 2010 at 12:54 pm

4:06 – beat my August time by 53 seconds.

I enjoyed the week. We should do at least one hero/girl per week.

We have been missing some regular roosters. Eric? Sank?

• November 19, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Angie thank you!!!

Eric – where ahve you been – got there early this morning and you were a no show – I cant believe you of all people missed a Rooster Fran

• November 19, 2010 at 6:06 pm

9:28 65 lbs no band, but Ryan didn’t think all my
    pullups were to his liking.
    Felt great though, and I can’t wait to meet up
    with Fran again!

• November 19, 2010 at 7:13 pm

i tried double fran…

4minutes was the first fran… 7:07 was the second 🙁

no rest between frans

• November 19, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Congrats to everyone who did Fran and high five to those of you who PRd! AWESOME!!!!

I have video from the pm classes of Fran….will post them on Monday. When I watched the videos, I was reminded of everything that I love about CF7 – the people make this place really, really special!

Mackey-hasn’t AX grown any from that picture?? 🙂 Two Frans in a row is crazy talk! Nice work!

• November 19, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Rx’d Fran for the first time. 6:37

MP – way to go.
    FTT – that is an insane time. Awesome.
    Mackey – seek psychiatric help

Everyone else – It was awesome to see everyone step it up this week for all the named WODs.

• November 19, 2010 at 9:56 pm

Great job Mark!! And everyone else.. It’s cool to workout with such strong people, like Kristin, she ROCKED it!! 4:50 or something? 🙂

6:31 65# a few kipping pull ups but most with the dental floss band.. it’s in my head, I know.

A. Geesbreght did 4x 20 Thrusters, gross!