Mobility WOD

5 Walkouts
5 Pullups
5 Burpees
5 reps of Bear Complex
10 Leg Swings, each side

As many rounds as possible in 15 mintues of:
7 Thrusters (115 lb./85 lb.)
5 Chest to Bar Pullups
100m Run

Post rounds completed to comments.

You vs. them. You vs. can’t. You vs. EXCUSES……

Read “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knees”. Could you survive “The Death Race”??

Friday WOD, November 5, 2010

12 thoughts on “Friday WOD, November 5, 2010

• November 4, 2010 at 7:10 pm

This shirt is awesome: http://lifeasrx.com/asrx/mens/mensts/mens-baconisgoodforme-1.html

Went to the dr. this week and have another month with the boot and some x-rays – boo!!! If everything goes well, 29 NOV is not only my four year CF anniversary, it’s also the day I get last x-rays and hopefully can lift again – woo hoo!

• November 4, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Gang, I wanted to update y’all and tell you I’m alive. Did a number on my back and it’s still a mess. Going to give it a rest for another week and hope to get better. Any suggestions are appreciated, it’s low back and Ive been told to “stop pushing it”. Hate that but going to try it. I’ll be back soon I hope. Keep takin care of business!

• November 5, 2010 at 5:59 am

I would suggest going to the an osteopathic physician. He or she may tell you to just rest it or they may be able to manipulate it to help the healing process go faster.

• November 5, 2010 at 6:46 am

8 1/2 rounds, subbed 15 air squats for the thrusters (got to take it easy on my shoulder 🙁 )

FYI I’m celebrating my b.day (which is actually Tuesday) in Montgomery Plaza from 9pm onwards tomorrow (Saturday) night, feel free to join!!!
    251-942-2032

• November 5, 2010 at 9:11 am

Ryan is twisted. 115 lb hurt bad. Did 8 rounds. Had about 40 seconds left, but was so gassed from trying to get the 8th that I just did 3 more thrusters. Ouch!

• November 5, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Ryan – I think the VS vid gives you our shirt
    Crossfit Seven
    Its you vs the clock
    and the clocks ticking

• November 5, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Leah!! Happy Birthday!! “Have your cake and eat it too”….because you do Crossfit!! If your festivities begin at 9pm tomorrow night, your shoulder should be feeling better…’bout 11p.m.?? Are you doing the whole plaza or a specific spot? Enjoy ~ and many, many more.

• November 5, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Did we do 7 C2B at the rooster class?

• November 5, 2010 at 4:58 pm

“…and the clock’s ticking,

and the clock’s winning.”

• November 5, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Angie and I are going to see JZ and Dirty Pool tomorrow night at Capital Bar. Come meet us there. Not really my style of music but he’s a great guy and they’re always fun.

• November 6, 2010 at 6:23 am

6 rounds + 7 thrusters (Rx) That hurt.

• November 6, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes Lori!!! I am planning on making the rounds in the plaza area and ending up at taco heads at least once during the night! 🙂