The survey results are in, and I will print and post them this week at CF7! Several of you asked for more nutrition information, as well as more information related to CrossFit equipment. I will work on getting that information posted! Thank you for the feedback!!
Here is a dish to get you started off on the right foot tomorrow morning! Check out Paleo Mama’s Egg Veggie Scramble:
You can use any veggie combo you like. This is what I happened to have in my fridge today. This is breakfast for two.
4 asparagus spears
1/2 sweet onion
3 sun-dried tomatoes
3 tbs olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
4 large eggs
1. Hold asparagus so that spear is in one hand and woody stem is in the other. Gently bend upward until it snaps. The woody stem bit will have broken off. Throw it out. You are left with tender goodness. Chop this into 1/4 inch pieces.
2. Dice up half a sweet onion.
3. Dice up 3 sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Put 2 tbs olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook veggies until they are soft. Remove veggies from pan and LOWER heat to medium low.
5. Add 1 tbs oil to pan.
6. Using a fork or small whisk beat eggs up to a fluff in a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
7. Put eggs in pan.
8. Using soft rubber spatula, constantly work eggs by pulling spatula along bottom and edges of pan and up.
9. When eggs are only slightly wet, add veggies back in and cook for another minute or two, fluffing them together.
10. Serve with breakfast meat of choice! (This is fantastic with steak)
Make this for breakfast and post results to comments!