Mobility WOD

For time:
25 Kettlebell Swings (1.5 pood/1 pood)
400m Run
25 Overhead Squats (95 lb./65lb.)
400m Run
25 Burpees
400m Run
25 Dips
400m Run
25 Wallballs
400m Run
25 Pushups

Don’t forget to catch Kyle Maynard’s documentary, A Fighting Chance, tonight at 6 pm on ESPN2!!

************************************************************************************************************************
Faith, Kristin, Adam (Faith’s brother), Nick and Miles all competed in the Mud Run over the weekend! Great showing by CF7!!

Monday WOD, November 8, 2010

18 thoughts on “Monday WOD, November 8, 2010

• November 7, 2010 at 7:07 pm

GREAT JOB on the mud run!! It was so fun to go and watch, and I REALLY appreciate Angie running and taking pictures for the blog!! THANK YOU! 🙂

The funniest part about the run was when they gave Faith a microphone before and after the race…they’d ask her questions about the mud run, and she’d reply, “At CROSSFIT SEVEN….”. If they tried to redirect her answers back the mud run, she kept talking about CF7 – hilarious!!!!

• November 7, 2010 at 7:15 pm

Yeah Faith! Congratulations to all!

• November 8, 2010 at 7:11 am

thanks Angie, Amie and Lynn for coming out to support! It was certainly a great WOD…we need more CF7 teams next time! Also, thanks Faith for getting us pumped up for the race…I’ve never seen
    seen Nick so hyper before!

• November 8, 2010 at 7:27 am

That’s a lot of mud!

24:46 on today’s workout. Did 185 back squats instead of OHS. Wrist still isn’t 100%.

• November 8, 2010 at 7:31 am

Congrats to the mud runners – looks like dirty fun!!!!

WOD 18:34 1.5 pood / 85# OHS / dips on bar not rings – good Rooster class this morning – I think the time change put the Roosters in a good mood

• November 8, 2010 at 7:59 am

Am I an insensitive racist if I say Kyle Maynard freaks me out a little bit?

• November 8, 2010 at 10:13 am

Great job mudders!

18:02 Rx. Fun WOD. I like the variety.

Any runners up for 5:00 AM tomorrow? How about a venue change? West Side Tuesdays (Rivercrest) and South Side Thursdays (TCU)?

• November 8, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Great Job mud runners!! Love the pics.

Fun WOD today – good 9:00 a.m. group. Thanks Angie!!

Paukune, what’s up with the no rings??*#**!! I did rings (w/several choices of rubberbands – oh, and instant botox to the upper lip when it slingshot off my knee due to weakness!!)

Whitney enjoyed seeing YOU!!

I love to run, I love to run, I love to run….

• November 8, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Way to go to all that ran Sunday! Looks like fun.

18:03 squats instead of overhead squats.
    no rings for me. Great workout this am.
    I can be at RCCC in am.
    Also.. Mark… name of running shoes again.
    thx…. sorry short term memory.

• November 8, 2010 at 3:50 pm

mudrun looked…well…muddy…and hard. good work.

18:34. same everything as paukune except for the OH’s. I did 75#.

• November 8, 2010 at 4:35 pm

Mudrun looks like a blast. I hope to be able to run in the next one.

Ok due to the lack of kettlebells and wallballs here at the ole firehouse, I had to make a couple of changes. I hope I at least kept the spirit of the workout.
    Used a 55lb dumbell for a kettlebell and did 35lbs dumbbell thrusters for wallballs
    Total time 30:19 ( the dips kicked my ass, but my buddy made sure I was at least parallel)

• November 8, 2010 at 6:05 pm

17:37 Rx
    I like this one (in that special love/hate way).

• November 8, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Bo,

you destroyed me. 19:56 Rx.

till next time.

• November 8, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Nick-
    Congrats on pushing it to Rx. That was really hard. I had the advantage of KenC to chase at 17:16.

• November 8, 2010 at 7:08 pm

17:16 as rx’d. great working out with you guys today. still not a fan of running.

• November 8, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Ken! It was great seeing you today. Good workout too 17:54. Rankings shift a little when so much running is added.

• November 8, 2010 at 9:12 pm

Yes, thank you Angie Lynn and Amie for coming out yesterday, ya’ll were motivating!! And fun pictures!

I really hope we can enter like three teams in the Spring (Lauren, you’re already on the list ;)), guys, it’s so much fun! Ask Miles about the little boys laughing at him..

17:46 mostly as Rx’d 😉

Kristin you were flying on those KB!! I was like, “wow, I’m going to go watch her” and soon as I started walking over there you were off running!

Andrew, it was dark at 6 right