Mobility WOD

Tabata “This Sucks Awesome”

Kettlebell Swings (1.5 pood/1 pood)
Box Jumps
Sit Ups

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are burpees, the second 8 are kettlebell swings (1.5 pood/1 pood) , the third 8 intervals are box jumps, and finally, the last 8 intervals are sit ups. There is no rest between exercises.

Score is lowest number of reps per exercise. Post score to comments.

CF7 Christmas Party!

Please let us know if you are planning on attending and how many people you will bring!
We HAVE to get 40 people there-so far, three people have RSVP’d! RSVP to comments today to let us know if you can attend!!

Sports Training has Begun for Babies and Toddlers, New York Times

(Coincidentally, Mackey sent me this picture of his son Ax, playing around with light weights! 🙂

On the sixth day of Christmas, my CrossFit gave to me….

Six Double Unders,
Four Clean and Jerks,
Three Deadlifts,
Two Muscle Ups, and

Wednesday WOD, December 8, 2010

13 thoughts on “Wednesday WOD, December 8, 2010

• December 8, 2010 at 6:32 am

Just amazingly cute Mackey. Were West and Faye there? When is Sarah and Joe’s little one expected on the platform?

• December 8, 2010 at 7:38 am

Looking back I could have easily added 1-2 reps each round on every exercise. I’m strongly considering coming back in the afternoon. Also using the 70lb KB was a mistake.

Thanks for the beer Ryan.

• December 8, 2010 at 8:39 am

6/8/6/13 for a 33

• December 8, 2010 at 9:38 am

8/6/6/10….posted a 30 but would have posted a 35 if paukune would have just told me 15 sit-ups was the number. it was complete sabotage on his part.

i still think we should’ve gone with total reps. you have no incentive to hit higher numbers once you’ve had a bad interval.

• December 8, 2010 at 10:43 am

What do you think of this Slogan for a shirt?

” This Sucks Awsome”

• December 8, 2010 at 11:15 am

be sure and spell check before you order 500 shirts.

• December 8, 2010 at 11:27 am

8+9+7+12 = 36

The beer was a nice bonus this AM. Thanks to the new guy who I need to meet.!

This workout would probably be a little harder on a cummalative basis, but it was fun gaming it.

Sank – I love your strategy of spotting the first group a round for your gaming! Too bad Paukune had none of that.

Ryan – that is pretty good. Maybe some derivivative of that…. “Hurts So Good”

• December 8, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Un-official CF7 lifting club will be in full effect tomorrow – Thursday from 4:30-6:00pm. We will lift in between classes, so come join if you want to snatch and/or C&J.

Ryan – I am going to vote for the old one “I clean more then your housekeeper”. I like Hurts so good too.

• December 8, 2010 at 7:05 pm

8, 9, 8, 13 = 38

• December 8, 2010 at 7:14 pm

7, 8, 10, 11 = 36

All my burpees were 8 til the last one 😛 Should have done
    more KB too.. Whatever, I didn’t stratigize very well.

David you’re funny 🙂

• December 8, 2010 at 7:29 pm

8/10/7/15= 40.
    way to go Kristin on 46!!

• December 8, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Ya’ll I’m sick I missed this WOD. A little too much “rockin’ round the Christmas Tree” last night…stepped on a fallen broken ornament…barefoot…OUCH…still sporting part of an ornament somewhere in the midst of tendons and nerves…emergency room sent me to foot surgeon – surgery Friday morning – YIKES. Ryan can you put together an upper body workout for the next few sessions. Moral – never decorate the Christmas tree barefoot?**#*!! Tis the Season!!

• December 9, 2010 at 9:08 am

Oh my gosh!! Lori! You poor things that is crazy! Yikes.. hope it goes well, dang.