CF7 SUPER BOWL BASH at 4Day Weekend Theatre, 312 Houston St., Sundance Square. Party starts around 4:30 pm. Bring food and drinks…it’s a private venue and FREE!! RSVP if you will attend!

CF7 SUPER BOWL BASH!

6 thoughts on “CF7 SUPER BOWL BASH!

• February 2, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Is this a bring your kids party or a lets tie one on party?

• February 3, 2011 at 11:21 am

With as much booze as we’ll have I wouldn’t bring any kids unless they’re driving you home.

• February 3, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Up to Kristin whether we’d want to do this, but to avoid downtown parking issues, I’m happy to pick a few people up at her parking lot in Montgomery Plaza and shuttle over. I can take 4 others, and it’s close enough to make a couple of quick runs.

No Whisky I’m not driving your sorry drunk ass home.

• February 3, 2011 at 2:30 pm

I also live across from Montgomery Plaza at 7th Street Station, people are welcome to park over here, theres typically open spots outside, and we can all meet at Montgomery and shuttle if thats the plan.

• February 3, 2011 at 2:48 pm

GLad to have anyone park at the montgomery plaza, I’ll even look into shuttle services provided, and if you need to sleep off the party affects, I have floor space and sleeping bags available 🙂

• February 6, 2011 at 4:26 am

Please allow me to add that Saturday night around 7Pm parking any where near sundance square was impossible. My advice is to get there early, or (since we are all fit people) snag any parking space you see and walk. The shuttle idea is, of course, a very good one but I wouldn’t count on dropping off passengers right at the door. I’m just sayin.

And if you see a bald guy with glasses and a black FWPD uniform on, please give him a break. Saturday nights total: lots of mad Bass Hall patrons, four semi-compliant street preachers, one bar fight ended (four arrests), one band told to shut it down, and one drunk crowd moved along at 0230AM.