Mobility WOD

Clean 1-1-1-1-1 (work up to 1RM)

15-12-9
Dumbbell thrusters (35 lb./25 lb.)
Burpees
Ring dips

Post clean loads and metcon times to comments.

When you get to the gym, you will notice lots of new toys, from kilo weights to new plates, more wallballs and kettlebells. Until the next bay opens up (very soon!), space is going to be at a premium.

Make sure after every WOD, you re-rack your weights, put anything you used away, including the bands on the pullup bar. THANK YOU!!

******************************************************************************************************************
Saturday WOD will start at 9 am. If you are planning on completing the Open WOD this week, please come at 9:30 am and start warming up. We will start a group for the Open WOD at 10 am and have judges available.

VIVOBAREFOOT launches a a free eBook on barefoot running. Click here to download your free copy!

Friday WOD, April 1, 2011

9 thoughts on “Friday WOD, April 1, 2011

• April 1, 2011 at 4:40 am

Traveling had to use hotel gym
    40-30-20-10
    Release push ups
    Squats
    Sit ups
    Have a good weekend!!

• April 1, 2011 at 6:51 am

Worked my way up to 175 using decent form(something I normally don’t do). My metcon time was somewhere in the 10-12 minute range using 35#.

Good job instructing today Andrew.

• April 1, 2011 at 12:41 pm

I worked up to 140# but failed. Still got 135# in the bag though! Btw dumbbell burpee thrusters combine the 2 most exhausting crossfit exercises by far. Want to get in shape? Just do those every workout. My time was 9:30 something.

• April 1, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Great workout! Thanks Andrew.

Got to 210 on clean (with squat). 8:14 on the WOD. Very painful.

• April 1, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Cleaned AND JERKED 200lbs!
    AMIE YOUR MY BOY! Jeez, I’ve been trying to hit this weight for a couple of weeks now. Amie has been pep talking me at least once a day, even on the days I didn’t lift (I get scared).

Metcon 6:29 with 25lbs’s

• April 1, 2011 at 6:32 pm

WAY TO GO CODY!!! Beautifully done!!!

Congrats to Andrew who PRd C&J today too! I’m so inspired by you both!

Got to count/watch lots of Open WODs today – GREAT work by everyone! It’s a tough, tough WOD! We will be doing another round tomorrow after the 9am class – be sure to come and cheer everyone on!

• April 2, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I just received an email from the crossfit games stating that my first week results need to be resubmitted and verified again due to an error on their end. I think I took care of the resubmitting so whoever is doing the verifying it was 6 rounds and 12 Double unders. Week two WOD was 9 rounds, 9 Deadlift, 12 Push up, and 14 Box jump.

• April 2, 2011 at 4:18 pm

I’ve heard from a couple of you who have had the same issue as Curtis….just talked to Kristin, and if you re-submit your scores, she can validate them. If you have any other issues, please let us know!!

• April 3, 2011 at 5:32 pm

I have validated all the scores that were submitted, if you are still having problems, call me @ 254.423.3740