Mobility WOD

Press 3-3-3-3-3
followed by one round of:
500m Row
25 Burpees
800m Run

Post press loads and metcon times to comment. The press is a strict, shoulder (military) press, no dip-drive.

Don’t forget…the New Balance reps will be at Luke’s Locker today!

The New Balance shoe reps will be at Luke’s Locker Thursday at 6 pm. You can go try on New Balance shoes and test them out, as well ask the reps your questions! Refreshments will be served!

*************************************************************************************************************

Check this video out! It’s from a weightlifting club that filmed the youngest athlete to the strongest athlete!

Thursday WOD, March 31, 2011

13 thoughts on “Thursday WOD, March 31, 2011

• March 31, 2011 at 6:41 am

Press – 115, 135, 145, 145, 135
    Metcon – 8:26?

John, man up!

• March 31, 2011 at 7:04 am

Eric your press is really great. Now learn how to JERK the weight!

I really don’t know how you guys move like that at 6am, but it was fun to hangout!

• March 31, 2011 at 8:01 am

95/121/131/141(only 1)/131(only 2)/121

7:21 metcon

• March 31, 2011 at 8:03 am

Man up???? haha. Well lets just wait until tomorrow to see who mans up!!

• March 31, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Eric you PRESSED 135??? Smokes – that’s impressive.

Ok so.. i’m planning on doing the competition WOD on Saturday.. will today’s WOD help or hurt that?

• March 31, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Faith, heavy press is not a great thing to do if you are about to do a bunch of pushups. The metcon today won’t bother you at all though.

• March 31, 2011 at 1:47 pm

So I broke down and decided to try the bare foot running thing. Ran 3 miles with shoes on then went to finish the 4th with my shoes over my shoulder. My calves are fine but my feet got broke off. I have blisters on my blisters. This is why I don’t try new things.

• March 31, 2011 at 3:40 pm

I don’t know Andrew it is much cooler to just press 300lb.

What’s tomorrow John? Are you going to show me a doctor’s note for that little scratch on your hand?

• March 31, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Good point Eric. I’ll look forward to your 300lb press then.

Max CLEAN tomorrow…get ready folks!!!!!

• March 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Thanks Geezbret

7:10 metcon – Bo was faster

Lynn smoked the press! 85# Nice work!

Good job Nick – 9 rounds!

• March 31, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Cody- Barefoot running is a term that means you wear the new shoes that “simulate” barefoot running. If you don’t take that intermediate step, you might as well have just walked through hot coals.

125 press
    6:26 metcon

BTW, I am still sore from the open WOD yesterday. Nick, great job on 9 rds. My effort, which I was happy with, currently has me ranked 126 out of 134. Yeah, not so good.

• March 31, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Bo~ I hear you. But, there are two types of men. The type that sticks his toe in the pool before he jumps in and the type that jumps right in……. so yes I jumped right in to those “hot coals” barefooted. I was trying to recreate the movnat guy. Unfortunately I lack the testicular fortitude

• April 1, 2011 at 10:17 pm