Mobility WOD

Ten rounds for time of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
10 Kettlebell Swings (1.5 pood/1 pood)

In case you missed it in the comments yesterday, Kristin created a CrossFit Seven team for the Games!

CF Open competition!!!!
If you are interested in joining our official CrossFit 7 team for competition in the Cross Fit games as a team member…sign up as an athlete here, and then search for the CrossFit 7 team, or email me and I will find you as a registered athlete and add you as a team member. You CAN compete with your times going toward BOTH the individual and the TEAM competitions. Ask Kristin if you have more questions!!! We want a HUGE team so that we can represent CF7 !!!! Kristin’s email: dreamweaver9803@yahoo.com

Yesterday, Curtis, Nick and Ryan were flying around on the pullup bars….it reminded me of this video, “Flying Fran”.

********************************************************************************************************************
These videos are good for a Tuesday laugh…hahahaha!!

Tuesday WOD, March 15, 2011

9 thoughts on “Tuesday WOD, March 15, 2011

• March 15, 2011 at 9:23 am

21:20 RX
    Not fast – but done!

• March 15, 2011 at 9:53 am

8:40 rx
    I did 11 rounds because I know I faked the funk on some kb swings. I could hear Amie yelling in my mind, “you’re only cheating yourself, Zamaripa!” I have CF7 PTSD

• March 15, 2011 at 10:04 am

Since I did Helen yesterday, I did half of Badger today – 26:40, which is about half of my Badger time. Cleans were suspect, but the rest felt great! Ripped my hand on the last round of pullups, which oddly enough, felt great. Miss that!

Cody, I haven’t yelled that at you, but thanks for the idea – I’ll be sure to do that from now on! When I got done with WOD today, Cody goes, “What’s next??” haha….

• March 15, 2011 at 10:12 am

My time was 11min 37sec (not RX)
    My goal is to RX as many workouts as I can starting next time 🙂 and cut 10lbs by 4/14
    I love crossfit

• March 15, 2011 at 5:11 pm

In Sun Valley worked at Crossfit 5B great box!!!!!

WOD “Randy” ( scaled) 75 snatch’s @ 65# 8:08

• March 15, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Nothing but a lousy muscle gym in Galveston. I asked if they had kettlebells and the guy with 30 inch guns and 10 inch calves said ” check the aerobics room”. I promptly left. Found a loading dock at hotel and did 20 box jumps and 9 pistols 5 sets. People gwaked at me like I was some seriel killer.

• March 15, 2011 at 6:14 pm

13:08 with green banded pull-ups.
    ALSO, strung together 4DU’s, Angie approved them!! 🙂

Andrew- superpupone@gmail.com

• March 15, 2011 at 6:49 pm

10:33 rx

Good workout, want to learn butterfly pull ups by the end of the month.

• March 15, 2011 at 8:38 pm

9:30 and I will lengthen this comment with these extra words.