Mobility WOD

Four rounds for time of:
30 Push-ups
30 Sit-ups
400m Run

March Super Challenge Results
(* indicates participant missed a WOD and their score was doubled from previous WOD.)

Women:

12. Stephen H. – 44
13. Don S. – 49
14. John L. – 50
15. David W. – 53
16. Daniel H. – 54
17. Scott L.* – 80

The Super Challenge will resume in May following the CrossFit Games Open.

Wednesday WOD, April 6, 2011

12 thoughts on “Wednesday WOD, April 6, 2011

• April 6, 2011 at 6:31 am

5 mile easy run
    WOD – 17:29 – that was the fastest time at Firebase Apache!!!

• April 6, 2011 at 7:24 am

13:58 – great morning for running

Dike – i think you were 13:46 as i was trailing you this morning.

• April 6, 2011 at 8:55 am

WOD- 13:26 – Walters kept me moving with his speedy sit-ups.

• April 6, 2011 at 9:54 am

Men of cf7, ive got a work training next week in weslaco and I need cowboy boots, anyone have a size 12 I could possibly borrow for a few days?

• April 6, 2011 at 10:56 am

So I’ve been doing some thinking about goal setting and evaluating what my crossfit goals are and I stumbled upon some articles and lectures by Greg Amundson on the crossfit website that I thought were pretty cool.

But if anyone else has any tips or resources about goal setting I’d love to hear them.

• April 6, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Erica – I am certainly NOT an expert on fitness goals, but I do have some quick thoughts that you may find helpful. First, do not take this approach…”I want to get better at CF, so I should do more CF”. Lets just say your goal is to get better at CF, not saying it is, but lets pretend. First question I would ask is why? That may seem like a funny question but its important. Do you want to compete? Do you want to beat your friend Lauren at Fran? What specifically is the goal? Second question is what can I do specifically to get better at CF? The answer for most people is strength, maybe even more specifically power output. Anyway, I will step down from the soap box, b/c I could talk about this all day, but asking why you want to do something helps frame the programming you need to achieve what you want.

Peace out

• April 6, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Hey Amie I came by to get my stuff but didn’t see anything.

• April 6, 2011 at 5:06 pm

12:20 rx pusu to standard

Max effort ~ I’ve been wearing your clothes around the gym and saying funny shit. It makes people feel better about you not coming around anymore

Okay, it makes me feel better.

• April 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Games Open WOD
    10 rounds Rx

Then rested 5 minutes and attempted the box WOD.
    3 rounds in 11:20 then dnf.

• April 6, 2011 at 7:41 pm

HAHAHAHAHA Cody – that’s hilarious!!

Andy, you have one of those black shirts with the yellow face of the guy with the crazy hair and big eyes. I don’t remember what it says, but I know it’s yours. I’m going to wrap it up and give it to Ivy for her birthday 🙂