Mobility WOD
Gymnastics WOD

For time:
25 Burpees
25 Pistols
25 Box Jumps
25 Ring Dips
25 Kettlebell Swings (53 lb./35 lb.)
25 Sit-Ups
25 Russian Twists
25 L-Pullups
25 Handstand Push-ups

****************************************************************************************************************

New CF7 handstand photos!!!! Get your class together for a handstand photo and send it in!

A few people asked me to post the Paleo cookie recipe from Saturday’s Paleo potluck…The first recipe below is the original recipe, followed by how I made them 🙂 Enjoy!

Paleo Cacao Nib Cookies (original)
1 c. Almond flour
2/3 c. Shredded coconut
1 1/2 TBSP Coconut oil
1/2 c. Almond butter
1 c. Coco nibs
1/3 Coconut flour
1 TBSP Vanilla
1 Egg
2 TBSP Cocoa powder
1/2 c. Honey or Agave

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients well. Drop by spoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 9 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet and allow to set/cool completely before eating.

Here is my version of the same recipe. I found the coco nibs to be a little bitter. I have played around using different ingredients, and this version of the recipe is my favorite. You can find all of these ingredients at Central Market.

1 c. Hazelnut flour (look for it in the bulk foods – if they are out, buy hazelnuts and grind them up in a blender or food processor)
2/3 c. Shredded coconut
1 1/2 TBSP Coconut oil
1/4 c. Peanut butter
1/3 Coconut flour (I use the macaroon flour in the bulk foods section from Central Market)
1 TBSP Vanilla
1 Egg
2 TBSP Cocoa powder
1/2 c. Honey

Tuesday WOD, May 3, 2011

10 thoughts on “Tuesday WOD, May 3, 2011

• May 2, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Brent-saw your post yesterday – you are more than welcome!!

Hey everyone, don’t forget to register/RSVP for one of the events this weekend to help out Brent’s sister!!

Fun day at the box yesterday – lots of new faces around! Half Angie was fun, the 800m run after was not…..

• May 2, 2011 at 7:35 pm

One more thing….a few of you have had comments caught up in spam or in the moderation filter lately….when you post, you have to use the same username/email/website (optional) each time you post. If you use a different name, email or add a random website, your comments will end up in spam or in the filters.

If your comment lands in spam, chances are, I won’t see it because we get hit with a lot of spam (that our filters keep off of the blog – woo hoo!). If your comment all of a sudden says it’s waiting for moderation, you might have used a different name/email/website combo (or if you post several links in your comment, it will get caught up in the filters).

It’s not a big deal to fetch comments out of spam or the filter, but the problem is, I don’t always see them or go look for them. If you notice your comments are not appearing, let me know, and I’ll look into it.

If you use the same name/email combo each time, your comments will appear faster. If you have any issues, please let me know!

• May 3, 2011 at 7:27 am

L-pull ups are nasty.

• May 3, 2011 at 7:31 am

Good work out, had to chang it up a little to do things one footed. 13 pistols, 25, kettle ball swings, 30 ring dips, 100 sit ups, 25 L pull ups, 25 hand stand push ups, 25 russian twist 20lb. 16:00.

• May 3, 2011 at 8:14 am

16:23 had to scale the ring dips and hspu, did regular pull ups instead of Ls. Tried the Ls and they suck.

• May 3, 2011 at 1:14 pm

19:01 – scaled ring dips/L-pull ups and HSPU

darn, didn’t realize my list of CF things I can’t do yet was so long,,,, I still have a headache from those attempted HSPU, made me dizzy.

Thanks again Ryan Simmons for the annoying push. 😉

• May 3, 2011 at 2:23 pm

John is the Austrian Oak! BAHAHAHAHA! I fuckin knew it!

• May 3, 2011 at 2:45 pm