Reps 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 of:

Thruster (95 lb./65 lb.)
Power Snatch (95 lb./65 lb.)

Today we say farewell to our friend Nick! Nick is headed off to the Navy today, and we wanted to wish him the VERY best of luck! Nick, be sure to drop by on the comments, say hi, and let us know how you are doing!

******************************************************************************************************

How to wake up and feel alert, Mark’s Daily Apple

CROSSFIT FOR A CAUSE!!

We are collecting donations for three great charities, Steve’s Club, Wounded Warrior Project, and KinderFrogs!

Don’t forget to drop your change in the bucket this month, and at the end of June, we will send all three a donation!

Friday WOD, June 10, 2011

14 thoughts on “Friday WOD, June 10, 2011

• June 9, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Funny, I was thinking yesterday we hadn’t done a 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 rep scheme in a while, and here it is! I really dig this rep scheme!

If you haven’t ever done this one before, round 1 is 10 thrusters, 10 snatches; then 9 thrusters, 9 snatches; etc. on down to one. The hardest rounds will be 8-6, and 5-1 will go really fast. It’s 55 total reps of each, and the cool part is, you are halfway done when you get through round 8 🙂

HAVE FUN with this one – it’s a good one!

• June 10, 2011 at 7:53 am

24:53 Rx

I was dead last at the 6am. I am pathetic and weak.

• June 10, 2011 at 7:57 am

Bo – not weak, still asleep. so you were actually fast.

17:42 Rx – never thought the snatches would end

No Fitness Lokey or Ryan P this morn. they must have stayed in bed cuddling one another???

• June 10, 2011 at 9:55 am

23:05. After the 6 count round, I dropped from 95# to 65# to finish. I should have used 85#. Thrusters are a killer.

• June 10, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Please understand that I respect the navy very much but I would like everyone to know I’m in the army. I’ll be back in late November. Thanks for the support for the past two years. I look forward to working out with all of you when I get back.

• June 10, 2011 at 5:04 pm

15:03 Rx

Good workout, middle rounds seemed to never end

• June 10, 2011 at 7:44 pm

16:02 no gloves required sorry I couldn’t grace the rooster class with my presence!

• June 10, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Sorry David we missed you this morning. I know your feelings were hurt that you couldn’t give rx Pearson his new pair of matching gloves.

• June 10, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Nick-
    SORRY!! I would have sworn I heard Navy….Sorry, sorry!! Good luck in the ARMY!!! 🙂

• June 10, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Lucas beat me again with an 11:17

• June 11, 2011 at 3:10 pm

David-
    Actually I am just weak on both of those movements but I am working on them.

Nick-
    Best of luck with everything and I look forward to seeing you soon.

• June 12, 2011 at 9:48 am

Nick, take care and best of luck – keep in touch with us

• June 12, 2011 at 4:02 pm

19:16 with 75lbs.
    This should make you feel better Bo.
    I like to think of myself as power deficient…not weak.