Every minute on the minute for 20 minutes, perform:

2 Snatches (135 lb./95 lb.)
5 Burpees

*******************************************************************************************************
From the family of LT Michael Murphy (MURPH)

Surfers brave the “biggest day ever” at world’s craziest wave: Tasmania’s Shipstern Bluff, The Grind TV Blog

If you missed Frank the Tank’s favorite youtube video ever last week (which I did and heard how funny it was for days!), here it is:

I don’t play video games, but the fact that this video makes everyone giggle is funny to me. I found a couple of other videos you might enjoy:

Thursday WOD, June 2, 2011

7 thoughts on “Thursday WOD, June 2, 2011

• June 1, 2011 at 7:52 pm

32.33 repeating of course

• June 2, 2011 at 9:16 am

Apparently hip bones continue to grow throughout the lifespan, (along with ears,at least in men), making us heavier and thicker as we go along. Hopefully, shoulders also continue to grow, but that seems unlikely.
    The measurements submitted by Paukune (above) should actually read 42.33 (hip shoulder ratio . . . will check Ronin and let you all know shortly).

• June 2, 2011 at 12:36 pm

If your looking at this workout and thinking since you can’t snatch 135 its probably better to stay home, DON’T!!! I will help scale it so you CAN do this workout. And if you can’t snatch at all, we will go over the movement in detail so you understand the basics. For more advanced athletes, we will spend some time on the positions we are trying to achieve, and have you be aggressive with the weight we choose for your level of skill/strength.

See you guys in a bit! Great WOD Ryan.

• June 2, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Next time I lift, I WILL use intimidating shout . . . .

• June 2, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Walters – happy birthday – 44 years old – is it true you asked for new gloves for your birthday

• June 2, 2011 at 5:45 pm

10 minutes at 135.

Great class Andrew. Felt like I attended a mini-cert.

CF7 Squadron – are we all going to get together before Tumble?

• June 2, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Kuney – don’t tell everyone how old I am. Fitness lokey thinks he is outdoing 20 year olds. 44 is the new 24.

85# 20 rds.