Skill:
Double-Unders

Bonus skill: If you struggle with push-ups, watch this progression from the Gymnastics WOD and work your push-ups too!

WC:
Three rounds, each for time of: “Barbara”

20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats

Rest precisely three minutes between each round.

Advanced version is five rounds.
(If you haven’t ever done a full Barbara of five rounds, five rounds is no joke. If you are unsure of how many rounds you should do, it would be wise to do three rounds.)

Compare to November 2, 2010. Post time to comments.

MWOD:
MWOD 38

************************************************

Who wants to get a rowbike?

Tuesday WOD, June 28, 2011

15 thoughts on “Tuesday WOD, June 28, 2011

• June 27, 2011 at 6:16 pm

All Right Masters: This one is August 13th. http://www.asrx.com/ustour/

We could win a years supply of fish oil or a nice outfit from “AfroBrutality”

• June 27, 2011 at 9:21 pm

I’m back. I can now be hung-the-fuck-over, en espanol!

• June 28, 2011 at 7:47 am

Cody you can burn in hell! I was only going to three rounds. But Cody The Spanish Jack Ass called me out. And everybody knows that Fitness Lokey doesn’t back down from a challenge, so I did 5 rounds. It destroyed me!!! 21:07. Suck it Cody!

• June 28, 2011 at 8:32 am

I’m in for the row bike!! Awesome….notice her heels never come off the pedal. ugh This would be great on the levies. Is there film footage of this chick on steep incline?? I think we should re-film “Wizard of Oz” and have the witch “rowing” in hot pursuit of Dorothy and Toto….”I’ll get you my little pretty”

• June 28, 2011 at 9:30 am

Lok calls me the spanish jack ass because I donkey punched him this morning. I don’t remember my time except that it was about 10 minutes shorter than Lokeys. Sooooo…..

11:07 rx?

Good to be back

• June 28, 2011 at 9:48 am

Nothing like a good donkey punch to wake you up in the morning.

Oh and you did beat me, but I think your time was more like 19 min. Next time I will be the one giving you the donkey punch.

• June 28, 2011 at 10:36 am

Ran 800s today – took a tour through Target on one of them to buy one small thing – the people in Target didn’t appreciate my efficiency as much as I did 🙂

• June 28, 2011 at 11:30 am

Oh man Barb and I do not agree with each other. Never again.

• June 28, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Amie- I don’t remember the work out saying anything about 800s. I’m pretty sure the work out was Barbra.

• June 28, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Lokey,
    Barbara was in “cosmetics”. Where were you? Lori, I like the rowing after Dorothy and Toto idea.
    5 rounds, 31 minutes or so. Beat Lokey and Cody both. I think they were looking at magazines.

• June 28, 2011 at 1:42 pm

i planned on going 5 rounds with Barb but i had 8:06 tee time an hour away. She had to settle for 3 rounds (no cuddling for her).

3:49; 4:29; 4:50

• June 28, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Andrea- come on now, you know you can’t beat Fitness Lokey or Cody The Spanish Jack Ass. It sounds like someone might of miss counted on the rounds.

• June 28, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Lockey-I’m in the honors class….we got 800m Runs 🙂

• June 28, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Thought about 5 rounds until the oven got turned to high and I saw Pukey lurking in round 4.

3 rounds – 12:46