Saturday, July 2:
Regular schedule, 9am WOD and 10am Open Gym.

Monday, July 4th Schedule:
One class only: 9 am

See you there!

******************************************************************************************

NEWS: Announcing the launch of RunFit and LeanFit!

Next week, we will launch RunFit and LeanFit….RunFit WODs will include a run and bodyweight movements. LeanFit is designed for athletes who want to be more lean, with more bodyweight movements and no weights. RunFit and LeanFit will both be programmed in addition to the daily WODs, and you can choose which program to follow. RunFit and LeanFit WODs will be listed in a separate tab above.

Note: The goal is for everyone to find which program works best for them and STICK WITH IT. You should not do the main WOD one day, then LeanFit another, then RunFit, etc. Pick ONE. If you “cherry pick” the WODs, only doing what you think looks easy or are movements you like, you will not see the benefits that come with sticking to one program. Ideally, you can do, say two -three main WODs a week, then supplement with a LeanFit or RunFit on a fourth day – that’s ok. Or, if you are a runner and want to just do the RunFit WODs and add one day of strength, that will work too. The trick to getting results with any program is to be consistent and stick with ONE.

Weekend Update!

11 thoughts on “Weekend Update!

• June 30, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Is there also going to be a BeerFit???

• June 30, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Bo-
    That site is really cool!! However, I wasn’t expecting to click on it and see naked people at 8am this morning – you have to prep us for what we are about to see! 🙂

• June 30, 2011 at 7:25 pm

In on Beerfit! Be at the 5 PM class tomorrow. Lance’s beers need some attention.

• July 1, 2011 at 7:16 am

Are people with tats ever really naked? Also, talking with members of the elite CF7 Master Swinger team we were wondering, what is with the shaved body thing? Denial of puberty, pretend male menopause?

Liking the run/lean fit thing. Be cool to see wods not based around technical O lifts that almost nobody can do correctly or even cares much about.

• July 1, 2011 at 11:50 am

Ronin – the hair thing is a mystery to me too! I am Gen Y, and never considered this. Speaking to some of these “normal” Gen X males, they groom some unspeakable areas. But, I guess I never took part in this big “Sexting” thing either.

Anyone up for beers this afternoon?

• July 1, 2011 at 11:52 am

I mean I am Gen X – The Gen Ys are hairless creatures.

• July 1, 2011 at 11:53 am

Nice website Bo!!! lol
    Wod today hurt, 7:08 I think? RX weight, back to the good ol green banded pull ups!

Couldn’t beat my front squat PR, peaked at 165#, again

• July 1, 2011 at 12:11 pm

So you have spent a lot of time in close examination of Gen Y males “unspeakable” areas?

NOT that there is anything wrong with that!

• July 1, 2011 at 12:37 pm

I guess I set myself up for that one. This is why I use an alias on the blog.

Obviosly the CF7 Swingers were discussing this also!