Skill:
Row technique

For time:
15 Pull-ups
25 Burpees
35 Box jumps
45 Kettlebell swings (53 lb./35 lb.)
55 Calorie row

******************************************************

The future of CrossFit….CrossFit kids!

The UFC Fan Expo was this past weekend in Houston and hosted a CrossFit competition of CrossFit All-stars!! Teams of 2 competed in the WODs…which leads to the question, if you could partner with one elite CrossFitter, who would you pick?

Friday WOD, October 14, 2011

13 thoughts on “Friday WOD, October 14, 2011

• October 13, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Brent bring your money!

• October 13, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Is John L still sporting a dirty sanchez above his lip? That maybe another reason for RunFit

• October 14, 2011 at 7:38 am

First wod in three weeks – went slow finished “over” 7:09

• October 14, 2011 at 8:08 am

I lost to brent today and that sucked. Need to learn how to row. Might have to go over to Walters house for a class, I heard he was teaching a how to on the damper.

• October 14, 2011 at 8:10 am

Lokey – I guess I can stay in the six AM for at least another week!

P.S. – S.I.

• October 14, 2011 at 8:13 am

Hey I think I saw Lokey in one of the videos Amie posted today. No wait, that was the CrossFit Kids video.

• October 14, 2011 at 8:43 am

Love how everybody loves to trash greatness! I wake up looking this good every day, I’m very tall for my height, I have the best looking Dirty Sanchez yall have ever seen. I never lose and I might be the best in the rooster class (Mackie and his group don’t count). But for the rest of yall, all I can say is SUCK IT!!!

• October 14, 2011 at 10:12 am

as rx’d: 7:10

deadlift 1 RM: 458# PR

• October 14, 2011 at 10:29 am

10:14 obviously I need to learn to row.

Thanks to Walters for letting me go in the first heat., sorry for the person in heat 2 that had to wait for me to get off the rower.

Lokey – Your range of motion on the burpees was VERY suspect.

• October 14, 2011 at 2:16 pm

10:30 rowing was harder than it looks… when u are as fit as me it’s hard to burn a calorie!!! haha kidding and Lokey I didn’t trash ya…. yet..but really… get rid of the child molester look!!!! And don’t worry about Daniels questionable saying… he likes to point that out!

• October 14, 2011 at 6:41 pm

6:58 rx…last 10 cal of row was not that enjoyable

• October 14, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Hey CF7, for those doing the Marine CFT tomorrow, we are cooking a big breakfast with fresh coffee, etc for afterwards/before. We live directly across the street from Stripling Middle School (4125 El Campo Ave.). Come on by and hang for a bit if you’d like. You’ll see us out on the front porch.
    Kelly & Dabney Poorter

• October 15, 2011 at 12:00 pm

7:07. Nice ball buster sprint on a Friday afternoon. Enjoyed my Bud Light reward post WOD.