Strength:
Work to heavy power clean

100 sit-ups followed by:
Front squats 3-3-3-3-3

Post loads to comments.

**************************************

Angie took first place in the Lackland AirForce Base NPC annual classic over the weekend! Angie credits her win to CrossFit (CrossFit only! No bodybuilding type exercises!) and a clean diet!

Congratulations Angie!!

*******************************************************************************************************

Cult CrossFit, Men’s Health

The Once and Future Way to Run, New York Times (Be sure to watch the video!)

Wednesday WOD, November 16, 2011

10 thoughts on “Wednesday WOD, November 16, 2011

• November 16, 2011 at 6:58 am

Power clean 110 lb PR
    Front squat 135 lb PR maybe had little more in me on the squats. I guess there is always new time.

• November 16, 2011 at 9:01 am

The author of the article is a moron. Undoubtedly there are lots of boxes out there were some dude went to a cert, opened a gym, and is an awful and unsafe trainer. But his assumption that the two day course is all the education a typical crossfit trainer gets is laughable. Even when I worked out in my backyard I was constantly researching, learning and seeking to improve technique. Plus if you aren’t growing much as a trainer it’s likely your gym won’t either.

• November 16, 2011 at 9:04 am

Also how do I add a picture to my profile here?

• November 16, 2011 at 9:10 am

185# clean – technique is keeping me stuck here. 135# – 175# on FS. Sit ups were easy.

• November 16, 2011 at 9:53 am

215# Clean

155# to 225# FS

Good workout after Monday!

• November 16, 2011 at 7:05 pm

Hit my previous power clean pr at 235# then was forced to squat at 245#, decided to keep going and hit a squat clean PR at 265# an it felt like I could have done more! Really exciting!

Then got up to 245# on the fs, failed on the third rep of 265#

• November 16, 2011 at 7:19 pm

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccheck

• November 16, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Cody, you Mexican Indian sonofabitch! 😉 Nice pic, Chavez.

Did I miss something? Why the praying? Who is hurt and how?

Clean failed well below PR.
    FS failed on 3rd rep of 205.
    Long slow road back I guess.

• November 16, 2011 at 8:54 pm

PR’d on Power Clean at 230#
    PR’d on Front Squat at 260# thanks to excellent coaching by Andrew. Went up 35 lbs from last PR.