Strength:
Max clean and jerk

Three rounds for time of:

5 Power cleans (135 lb./95 lb.)
15 Pull-ups
20 Wallballs

Post C&J loads and WOD time to comments.

**********************

CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE:
Because Christmas falls on Sunday, all regularly scheduled classes will not change this week.

**********************

I love the caption on this video, “This is just practice.” Practice? Really??

This is from the Chinese version of “America’s Got Talent”…

Thursday WOD, December 22, 2011

12 thoughts on “Thursday WOD, December 22, 2011

• December 22, 2011 at 8:30 am

Great instruction by Amie this morning. We actually had a real live warm-up with instruction and an actual cool-down, which none of us knew how to take.
    So instead of Amie having her normal elementary school kids, she had the 2nd grade Roosters, with Pau-Kune gorilla chest pumping for youtube, Lockey coming up to the box just to assistant coach and try to no-count people, and the others all nursing their hangovers trying not to hurl.
    C&J – bar (PR)
    WOD- 5:06 RX

• December 22, 2011 at 9:27 am

Fun morning. Thanks Amie!

C&J – Terrible
    WOD – 5:59

• December 22, 2011 at 9:50 am

Coaching at 6am is a much different experience than coaching in the afternoon! I really don’t know how you guys get up and move heavy weight that early in the morning!! Super fun rooster class! Will be back for pm classes this afternoon – fun day 2 of Christmas break!

• December 22, 2011 at 10:43 am

I was not the assistant coach. I was the head coach of the rooster class this morning. Amie did a great job being my assistant this morning. We had a nice little warm up and then did some very heavy lifting. I think that Brent and R4 were jerking and cleaning around 350lbs. Paukune and Walters were jerking and cleaning each other. It was a great morning rooster class.

• December 22, 2011 at 11:27 am

i was having to jerk and clean Paukune since i was fresh meat in the cage today. I should just let them shank me and get it over with. i felt very much like Andy Dufrain in Shawshank except i didn’t understand a thing about debt ratios or the obama tax codes. Someone save me.

• December 22, 2011 at 12:53 pm

5:15 rx fun times.

David – I think we just became best friends

So is Lokey a cheerleader or does he just come in to meat gaze?

• December 22, 2011 at 1:48 pm

very much a meat gazer…

• December 22, 2011 at 2:43 pm

I’ve been busy with the season and didn’t get my hoodie order in…..is it too late?? Can I still get one?? S – if colors are limited, you pick it.

Thanks!!

Merry Christmas!

• December 22, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I am in at 4:15 and 5 for some good ole fashion C & J!

• December 22, 2011 at 7:03 pm

8 min rx 159 c j and a pr of 179 for clean

• December 22, 2011 at 10:18 pm

6:00 Rx

Fun

Your comment was a bit too short. Please go back and try again.

• December 23, 2011 at 7:12 am

6:51 I think – subbed push-ups for pull-ups.