There will be a meeting this Saturday at 9:45am for all CF7 members who will be competing in the 2012 CrossFit Games Open.

Please make plans to attend to learn all of the standards and expectations, as well as get answers to your questions.

If you have not yet registered….. Click here to register!!

2012 GAMES MEETING!!

6 thoughts on “2012 GAMES MEETING!!

• February 17, 2012 at 7:15 am

Sad day. Just realized I fly out of dfw at 1:15 on the 22nd (the workout doesn’t post till 8PM) and fly back at 6pm Sunday (scores due by 8). So unless someone can meet me at the gym at 7pm next Sunday night to score me, I can’t participate in the open this year!

• February 17, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Where are you going? If there is a cf gym near by you can do it there.

• February 17, 2012 at 9:56 pm

Josh if you need or want me to i can meet you at the gym on Sunday to judge your WOD.
    My number is 817-470-0715, just call me or text me and let me know bud and ill help out.

• February 18, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Josh…American Airlines does a confirned standby either 12 or 24 hours before your regularly scheduled flight. Not sure if you’re traveling for business or pleasure or if you are even able to leave early on Sunday but you could call ahead the day before to see about getting confirmed on an earlier flight. If you’re a frequent flyer you probably already know this and you would have a better chance of getting on. You do have to pay a fee. It’s worth it though…you have to compete!

• February 18, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Okay so here’s a possible plan that Amie and Kyle came up with…whatever equipment is required for the workout, ya’ll will bring it up to DFW and pick me up, then we find a parking lot for me to do the workout in, upload the score before 7PM and authenticate it!

Boom Done!

• February 19, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Damn son. I had to walk to dialysis. I guess I need to work on my cf total……