As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

5 Toes to bar
10 Wallballs
20 Double unders

Post completed rounds to comments.

SATURDAY SCHEDULE:
9am: Sat. class WOD
10:00am: Open WOD #1 — get there about 9:30am to start prepping; everyone be sure to stick around and cheer for your team!

********************************

WEEKEND EVENTS!!!

Post your weekend events/plans/etc. that you want to include your CrossFit friends to!

Friday WOD, February 24, 2012

11 thoughts on “Friday WOD, February 24, 2012

• February 24, 2012 at 6:50 am

Congratulations Angie Bender. Currently ranks 31st in the womens Masters Crossfit Games.

• February 24, 2012 at 7:36 am

AND . . . congratulations Bo French, who is listed as our smallest member with a height of six inches. Those Burpees six inches from his fingertips were awesome considering the scale.

• February 24, 2012 at 8:40 am

200 calories on the airdyne. Tough WOD!

• February 24, 2012 at 9:10 am

Way to go Angie! Also big thanks to Lokey for coming to support me while I struggled thur those exhausting burpees. Wow… Gasser I think it’s worse than the 100 thrusters!!

• February 24, 2012 at 9:37 am

@andrea & Amy Thanks, but I wasn’t at my best. I’ll try again tomorrow. Shouldn’t have don’t weighted lunges earlier in the day…come & cheer me on in the morning. Need to move up to top 20!!

• February 24, 2012 at 10:28 am

Not happy with my Games WOD number yesterday. Would any of the judges be willing to meet me up at the box on Sunday afternoon for another go around?

• February 24, 2012 at 10:47 am

I will be working all day tomorrow so if someone could judge me too that would be ah-mazing!!!! Or pre-saturday wod…8am??

• February 24, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Bo, I might be able to meet you on Sunday. Would like another go round my self. Text andy for my phone number…

• February 24, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Angie…. Just put your number out there!

I may go another round. Also …. Can I be in the masters now?

• February 24, 2012 at 10:47 pm

So I’m not happy with my games wod I had to film on the porch of our rental house in crested butte, co. The 9,000′ of elevation destroyed me. Hope to improve my score for the rest of them, but am afraid I’m starting with a hopeless deficit.

• February 25, 2012 at 8:58 am

Kercho- dude, watched your video. Altitude and sweats are no bueno. Can you give it another shot in Tx on Sunday? We all would have died in those conditions. Strong work