Work to a heavy Clean and Jerk

3 sets of 2 rep clean pulls

Post clean and jerk loads to comments.

************************

“If you want to finish correctly then it is advisable to start correctly.”–“The First Pull” by Michael W. Favre, M.Ed., Director of Olympic Sports Strength & Conditioning University of Michigan, Original version published in USA Weightlifting Magazine Volume 25, Number 1, 2006:

************************

The point of explosion by Coach Burgener:

Thursday WOD, February 2, 2012

7 thoughts on “Thursday WOD, February 2, 2012

• February 2, 2012 at 6:54 am

So sad I’ve been out of commission all week. This would have been my favorite day, but I’m coughing up a lung and it’s probably not a good day to work out…hope to be up there tomorrow or Saturday though!

• February 2, 2012 at 8:37 am

so sad i’ve been out of commission all week. thrusters have completely wrecked every muscle. worst i have ever felt but i like it.

• February 2, 2012 at 9:34 am

So sad I’ve been out of commission all week. I haven’t. I just figured thats the way everyone needs to start their post today.

For all of you that complain about not getting better at C&J, please come today and get better. I plan on lifting as well, and getting better.

• February 2, 2012 at 9:53 am

So sad I’ve been out of commission all week.

Thrusters trashed my legs, mind, body and spirit. I did Tuesday’s WOD 12 hours after thrusters and before my double quad replacement surgery had settled in.

Today I did some country club lifts- calf raises, preacher curls, and jumping jacks. Hopefully back at it tomorrow.

• February 2, 2012 at 2:33 pm

So sad I’ve been out of commission all….month? But I’m getting my credit cards paid off, yay!!!! Also I should be making some face appearances at C7 during the games 🙂

• February 2, 2012 at 3:56 pm

So sad I have NOT been out of commission all week but my triceps are Still so sore from Mon WOD. Ran this morning with my running group… Oh wait … That’s right someone left me all alone!!!

• February 2, 2012 at 6:31 pm

So sorry I’ve been out of commision all week. My vagina is fine but my daughter has this habit of eating and bathing that I have to support.
    KISSES!