3 rounds for time of:
50 Air squats
20 Pull ups
200m Farmers carry with 2-45lb. bars (2 35-lb. bars for women)
Post time to comments.
(Note – DO NOT DROP AN EMPTY BAR on the ground.)
Is Ice Cream addicting?, ABC News
Ten changes to living Paleo, Everyday Paleo
Sweet potato brownies Paleomg.com
(I was unsure when I first saw these, but they are REALLY good.)
Thank you to everyone who brought very tasty treats to the pot luck on Saturday!!! Post your recipes to comments!
PALEO PULLED PORK
– 1 pork shoulder roast (or pork butt roast)
– 2-3 sweet potatoes, chopped
– 1 6oz can tomato paste
– 1 to 1.5 cups of beef stock
– 3 cloves garlic
– .5 of an onion
– 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
– 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
– 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 2 tablespoons chili powder
– BBQ sauce
1. Cut up the pork roast into 3-4 big chunks and place in bottom of crock pot. (I rub meat seasoning on the pork before putting it in the the crock pot.)
2. Dump in tomato paste, beef stock, garlic, onion, mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt and chili powder. Stir ingredients and cook on low for about 8 hours.
3. About 30 minutes prior to serving pork, chop sweet potatoes and boil them until soft. Place the boiled potatoes in the bottom of a serving dish.
4. Once pork is done, remove from crock pot and place on top of the sweet potatoes. Use a fork to shred the meat. Serve with BBQ sauce, if desired.
Post thoughts to comments.