Warm up:
2 rounds of:

200m Row
5 Thrusters (bar)
5 Push ups
5 Pull-ups
100m Run

Strength:
Press 3-3-3-3-3

“Jackie”

For time:
1000m Row
50 Thrusters (bar)
30 Pull-ups

Compare to July 18, 2011. Post press load and Jackie time to comments.

______________________

CrossFit: The Circle of Trust, Nicole Scott Smith

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andy Stumpf is a CrossFitter with a cool story:

Tuesday WOD, July 24, 2012

15 thoughts on “Tuesday WOD, July 24, 2012

• July 24, 2012 at 6:09 am

New PR Jackie. 9:16.
    Press 75 lbs

Aimee… Do you know the last time we did Jackie on Leanfit?
    My PR was then wanting to know the exact time.

• July 24, 2012 at 7:28 am

You did a 9:30 on January 25th Amy.

• July 24, 2012 at 10:16 am

I moved the “search” button up on the sidebar – sorry everyone, it was kind of buried in all of the stuff! If you ever want to know what a previous WOD score was, type the name or movement into the search button, and you can find it that way. Sometimes you have to dig for it a little bit, but you can generally find it pretty easy.

Also, I just added a “subscribe” feature. I think I’ve gotten all of the kinks ironed out of it now, and it should work. Enter your email address, and whenever there is a new post here on the blog, you will get an email of the post (that way, you don’t have to refresh the website every night). I’m not sure how timely it is yet because I get the emails later than normal, so if you sign up, please let me know how it’s working. I’m still working on getting it all squared away.

Last thing, POST YOUR SCORES PEOPLE!! If you do Outlaw, Mike’s Gym, CF7, mainsite, whatever. Post your WOD and your scores. I want to be nosey and see what everyone is doing, haha

• July 24, 2012 at 10:38 am

135# on last set of shoulder press. Jackie was 6:47. New PR!

• July 24, 2012 at 11:54 am

127# on last sets of press. 8:44 on Jackie. Thrusters are no beuno

• July 24, 2012 at 12:15 pm

135# on last set of presses, but failed on the 3rd rep.
    7:48 for Jackie.
    Don’t think I will be making the Olympic team in rowing. Still sore from Sunday. Good job Kyle.

• July 24, 2012 at 12:42 pm

9:44 Jackie-pullups need work

75# last set of press, failed on 3rd rep

• July 24, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Jackie – 7:02 – This is the lowest I have recorded.

• July 24, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Jackie – 7:02 – This is the lowest I have recorded.

• July 24, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Jackie – 7:02 – This is the lowest I have recorded.

• July 24, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Was that the lowest you ever scored???????????

Thanks Curtis and Amiee

• July 24, 2012 at 5:13 pm

9:50 Rx yo! #95 on the press thanks Ben for the strategy advice!

• July 24, 2012 at 11:01 pm

14:44 for me on Jackie! Slow, I know, but I didn’t use a band on the pull ups!!! Although I was about an inch short on full range of motion, I started standing on the girls height box and did my pull ups from there, still 30 for me is quite the accomplishment!!
    Ended my presses with 2 @ 85 and the 3rd rep was a fail.