Warm up:

For time:

Reps 21-15-9 of:
Pull-ups
Push ups
Box jumps

Rest 2 minutes, then, reps 21-15-9 of:
Kettlebell swings (53 lb./35 lb.)
Inverted ring pulls
Double unders

Rest 2 minutes, then complete 800m Run.

_________________

Christmas season is about to kick in full gear, and you might have thought you’d like a new pair of Olympic lifting shoes, a jump rope, or head to a cert!! Here are a bunch of items for your favorite CrossFitter!!

RX Jump Ropes

Reebok CrossFit store (get nanos, Olympic lifting shoes, gear, and more!)

CrossFit Journal subscription

A CrossFit Level 1 certification – Level 1 certifications and specialty courses are now on the schedule for next year. There is a Level 1 in San Antonio Jan. 5-6.

A CrossFit Speciality Course (Olympic Lifting, Endurance, CrossFit Kids, etc.) Many of these courses are being scheduled for next year as well. There is an Olympic Lifting Course at CrossFit EST in April!

Got other gift ideas?? Post links to comments.

Thursday WOD, October 25, 2012

8 thoughts on “Thursday WOD, October 25, 2012

• October 25, 2012 at 10:54 am

Inverted Ring Pulls made the WOD deceptively difficult.

• October 25, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I am a fulltime student work full time and have two kids, one of which a newborn.
    I dont have a lot of free time or even time to sleep.
    I DO have an English Bulldog named Burger that is suffering due to lack of attention.
    My wife has suggested giving Burger to a family that will love him and spend more time with him.
    If you OWN a home AND are married, hit me up and we can arrange something.
    I dont want any money. I want him to be cared for.
    No singles and no apartments.
    Burger is a certified AKC purebred and has no health issues. This breaks my heart.

• October 25, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Cody- a lady at my office does a lot of work with the local shelters. Email me offline and let’s discuss.
    ryantcu79@gmail.com

• October 25, 2012 at 5:05 pm

The rings were rough

• October 25, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Cody, I had to do the same thing with my bulldog, Maggie, after I got a divorce, it’s a hard thing to do and I understand but I chose the Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue group, they are a great organization….just a thought. Maggie was my first kid before I had kids.

• October 25, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Cody,
    Email me about Burger. We are very interested in being his new home. Look forward to talking more. Thanks.

Kelly
    kellypoorter@gmail.com

• October 26, 2012 at 6:08 am

16:44. Fun WOD.

• October 26, 2012 at 6:45 am

21:39 not to bad after being out two weeks! But this was one of my most favorite WODS yet. Really like the variation