Warm up:

5 Presses
100m Run

“Nasty Girls”

3 rounds for time of:
50 Squats
7 Muscle-ups
10 Hang power cleans (135 lb./95 lb.)

The original “Nasty Girls” video, featuring Nicole, Eva T., and Annie Sakamato. No, it’s not in fast motion – this is real time.

_______________

CrossFit Endurance in Outside Magazine, Outside online

One shoe in the grave, WSJ

________________

MWOD #18…we are a on the back half of the 30 days of MWOD. How many MWODs have you completed? Are you feeling better? Take an assessment and figure out your problem areas. Then go to the MWOD website and search out what you need to do to become a supple leopard.

This video is GREAT and full of lots of mobility gems. Think of it as a you get to be a fly on the wall and listen to two of the best female CrossFitters talk about how to take care of your body.

Post results to comments.

Wednesday WOD, December 12, 2012

10 thoughts on “Wednesday WOD, December 12, 2012

• December 12, 2012 at 7:44 am

Did this one after having a sinus infection for two days, slowed me down a bit:

11:55 Rx’ed – was able to string together the first seven MU unbroken, then had to do threes, twos and singles.

Love this throwback workout!

• December 12, 2012 at 8:23 am

Great WOD this morning. Didn’t catch my time, as with
    Wordrobe malfunction, put a new meaning to the WOD ” nasty girls”!
    85# on hang cleans & bar MUs with green @ blue bands.

• December 12, 2012 at 10:23 am

Ok guys & gals… Some of us have gotten together & want to start a Christmas Tradition for C7!!
    It’s called “The 12 days of C7 Xfitmas!!”

Starting tomorrow, if you dare take the challenge….
    The first day 25 burpees!
    Day 2-2 MUs- (3 PU & 3 dips- subs), then 25 burpees
    Day 3-DB thrusters, 2 MUs, 25 burpees
    And so on….

On th first day of Christmas Ryan gave us 25 burrrpeees!
    On the 2nd day 2 MU’s
    On the 3rd day 3 DB Thrusters(45/25)
    On the 4th day hand released Push ups
    On the 5th day 5 C2B PU’s
    On the 6th day 6 Air squats
    On the 7th day 7 T2B
    On the 8th day 8 HSPUs( sub presses)
    On the 9th day 9 Weighted lunges-45/25lb
    On the 10th day 10 ring dips
    On the 11th day box jumps
    On the 12th day12 Squat Cleans 95/75

If u are unable to do workouts each day, then 25 burpee penalty the next day & pick up then. Of course subs are acceptable. Let’s make this fun!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

• December 12, 2012 at 12:35 pm

The article in Outside Magazine on CFEndurance is great. Be sure to read it. I subscribe to the magazine and the actual article is much longer than the link posted- let me know if you want it and I can send it to you.

• December 12, 2012 at 4:14 pm

WOD – 10:00 rx’d. This one put me in the fetal position. Came out of the gate way too fast!

• December 12, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Kyle where the heck are you? We miss you at 6am. Also if I wasn’t sick I totally would have beaten you…

• December 12, 2012 at 4:48 pm

9:56 Rx
    Surprisingly, the squats were the worse part

• December 12, 2012 at 7:44 pm

R4…is this the article that used CF for marathon training? I saw the 12 week training but didn’t see the rest of the article. I’d like to see it!

• December 12, 2012 at 8:36 pm

my worst workout ever. cant wait to go back.

• December 12, 2012 at 9:35 pm

I was so excited for this wod because in 3 and a half years of CF for my I had never done it.
    19:47 Rx
    I hope its another 3 and a half years. I was shocked how hard the MU got. I think I had about 6-7 fails.