Warm up:
2 rounds of:
200m Row
200m Run
10 Push ups
10 Squats
5 Pull ups

Strength:
4 rounds of:

5 Weighted Pull-ups(35 lb./18 lb.)
7 Strict Pull-ups
9 Kipping Pull-ups
Rest 3 minutes between each round.

For time:

500m Row
50 Toes to Bar, every time you break do 25 Double-unders
500m Row

Post results to comments.

____

The 10 Worst Foods and Drinks for Athletes, Outside Online

Improving your Kettlebell Swing, Tabata Times

_____

The 2013 World Weightlifting Championships are this week! Lu Xiaojun (China, 77kg class, current world and Olympic record holder) is a fun lifter to watch! Check out his practice pause squats this week in preparation for Thursday when he lifts in competition.

That’s 260kg (572 lbs.) that he is squatting, pausing at the bottom, and driving up – for practice.

Tuesday WOD, October 22, 2013

9 thoughts on “Tuesday WOD, October 22, 2013

• October 22, 2013 at 7:50 am

Fun fun workout! I wish I had fought harder to do the T2B in three sets rather than four.

WOD: 10:34

Also I’m going to predict this to be the week of fifty’. Every day there will be 50 reps of something, with some annoying thing in the middle to slow you down. So far that has been double unders. What’s next?

• October 22, 2013 at 7:55 am

You know, its fun when you’re hanging from a bar and realize that you ARE pulling as hard as you can, but your body isn’t moving. Good times.

• October 22, 2013 at 8:13 am

I had a hard time staying on the bar. I’ve come to realize I have the grip strength of a small child

• October 22, 2013 at 10:20 am

12:37 – I wasn’t going to let go of that bar more than twice. Double unders obviously kill me.

• October 22, 2013 at 10:25 am

Strength: Outlaw Way
    Metcon: 8:16…had to break in 5 sets to stay efficient. Rows were 1:39, 1:40
    Threw up a little in my mouth when I saw dbl unders programmed again today.

• October 22, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Strength was good today!! But after the WOD
    11:57 I have Pop-Eye forearms!!!! Broke at 21, 30, 39, 46

• October 22, 2013 at 8:16 pm

enjoyed the strength today, I can do strict pull ups… who knew!

WOD
    just did T2B and DU: 9:14

opted out of rowing and did 100 calories on the airdyne instead 7:17

• October 22, 2013 at 8:22 pm

9:36. Still hurting

• October 22, 2013 at 8:44 pm

eh. 13:37. Fun WOD but I think I may have a grip strength less than a small child.
    DU kill me and I just can’t compete with Lokey