Occupation: Physical Therapist Assistant
Year you started CrossFit: 2014
1. What is your athletic background? I played football and baseball in high school, then 2 years of baseball at a JuCo in Minnesota.
2. What is your favorite WOD? Isabel.
3. The one movement you try to avoid is…… Muscle ups, and running. That stuff is for the birds.
4. If you could win a gold medal in an Olympic sport, what would it be? Freestyle skiing or snowboarding. I am amazed of what those athletes can do.
5. Favorite cheat meal/fat snack: Torchy’s queso.
6. What do you like to do for fun when you are away from the gym? I enjoy golfing, watching and playing sports, hiking, hunting, basically anything outdoors. Anything with my friends and family.
7. If you could one piece advice to someone who is just starting CrossFit….. Be outgoing, and ask questions. Be open to advice, and listen to others when they give you tips to help improve your skills. Workout with people you enjoy spending time with, and the gym can be a home away from home. I love my GymFam.
If you would like to complete a member profile, send an email to email@example.com!
4 rounds of 2 lever pulls & 5 good mornings (bar)
7 sets @ 70-75% Halting snatch deadlift (back to floor) + snatch
3 rounds for time of:
12 Deadlifts (225 lb./155 lb.)
12 Bar muscle-ups
Post loads and time to comments.
As many rounds as possible in 22 minutes of:
5 Slam balls
10 Kettlebell swings (35 lb./26 lb.)
Post completed rounds to comments.
1 mile Run
Rest 2 minutes
5000m Row, every 1000m do 20 push-ups
Post time to comments.