1) Food journal: write down everything you eat and drink (and I mean
2) Protein: 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight or up to 80% of
3) Carbs: must stay under 300g a day
4) Fat: in order to feel good while eating under 300g of carbs you
must increase healthy fat intake to 50-100g of fat. Examples Avocado,
almond butter, coconut, olive oil …
5) Water: must drink at least 8 glasses a day
6) Sugar: no more than 25g per day, and no artificial sweeteners.
7) Help encourage each other to stay on track, post recipes or food ideas
8) Ask Ryan Shupe for help because that’s what he’s here for!
9) Record starting weight
10) Get others involved: its always easier when we have teammates
11) Have fun! Eating well doesn’t have to be painful and try new foods!
Be sure to follow CrossFit Seven on facebook for additional recipes and posts!
Post your commitment to comments.